Community post

Discussion

7 DPO Symptoms...and the lack there of...

Hello ladies! I am currently 7 DPO and for the first time ever, this month my breasts do not hurt like they normally do starting around 2/3DPO. This is a huge indicator to me that something could be happening...I've also been getting creamy cm for the last several days, but I don't know if this is my norm or not because I don't normally check internally. No spotting as of yet. Has anyone else ever noticed any lack of breast tenderness which turned into your BFP!! Please comment and obsess with me!!

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi,
When I got my bfp I unusually got no breast pain, at 9dpo I felt implantation which was a really obvious constant pinching for the whole day. I got hopeful when after implantation my heart rate was so much faster when I was trying to sleep. Sure enough I got my bfp 11dpo so I wish you so much luck

7 years ago

Did either of you ladies receive BFPs??

7 years ago

No. :( That was the craziest cycle too! I swear the egg fertilized, just didn't implant. I also had an HSG at 10DPO, so that could have caused me to not implant as well.

7 years ago • Post starter

And thanks for the reply Kerzie! I wish I had seen this earlier!

I know that's frustrating. I think that may have happened to me last cycle. Here's to giving it another try!!

7 years ago

Good luck!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo