Community post

Discussion

Chemical Pregnancy and Trying Again

Hello All!

I recently just experience my first Chemical Pregnancy Loss, Jan 7. I was definitely distraught from the news. I've never had a (known) miscarriage. It was really early so the doctors just let it pass like a normal period. But I've had 3 successful pregnancies.
So my husband and I are ready to try again. Has anyone started ttc after the bleeding stopped and had a BFP right after?
We are trying for our last child so I'm super ready to start on our last great adventure.

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I did! I had a chemical pregnancy that ended at 7 or 8 weeks and we got pregnant with our daughter the following cycle. Baby Dust your way!

7 years ago

Really!? I'm just so eager at this point we've been trying for a few months and finally we get a positive and boom this happens. So now that Im finished with the flo from it. I'm just like okay let's try again now. I'm scared it may happen again.
Thanks for your reply!!! And congrats on the success.

7 years ago • Post starter

I got pregnant the month after a chemical pregnancy as well! I am now 15 weeks. So, it definitely happens - wish you all the best!

7 years ago

Did anyone temp, ot use OPK after the flow subsided? And if so was it early or on time? I'm checking OPK again this month.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes, and it was on time with the previous months. The chemical miscarriage didn't alter my cycle at all.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo