Community post

Discussion

Disappointment during TWW :(

Hi there,

I'm a 29-year-old woman new to TTC. I came off of birth control about 3 months ago, I was on Lo Loestrin Fe for about a yea and a half. My husband and I "did the baby dance" when I was ovulating (at least I think I was ovulating) and I believe today marks 11DPO. I took a First Response pregnancy test and received a BFN :(. I know technically that may be too soon but based on stats here, YouTube (I know, I should stay off of there) and other forums, I'd be getting at least a faint line by now.

I'm so disappointed, I could have sworn I was having symptoms. I'm still not totally sure when I ovulate (before, during or after the single-side cramp and egg white discharge?), I think I'll try ovulation strips next time around. My menstrual cycle still isn't completely regular since coming of BC so that could be a factor as well.

So sad, I just knew I was pregnant. Here's to another month of giving it a try all over again.

Can anyone else relate??

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,

I am sort of in the same boat. I am 29 too and TTC my 1st and I came off the pill in September. My body is still not back to normal I am getting regular periods but they are only lasting a day and a half. My doctor said that's normal. It can be soo frustrating not getting that BFP. But some ppl are lucky to get pregnant very quick but normally it takes couples 6 months - a year. The worse part is feeling like you are and you aren't. Tho I wouldn't say your out until af makes an appearance.

Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo