Community post

Discussion

Need support 17dpo bfn Confused

I'm so confused my cycle ranges from 28-34 days today is 34. My last 34 day cycle was in Oct. I have been gett8ng BFN I thought this AM I saw a faint faint line but I think it was me. All weekend I thought AF was arriving I even fell asleep with a pad and nothing. I have a mild low back ach and feel like my bladder us constantly full I pee very 1.5 hours almost. I'm going crazy now 2 days late and Nada. Emotionally I'm preparing for just an odd cycle. Thoughts and words of encouragement I didn't realize this was going to me such an emotional journey.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, I have a cycle very similar to yours. It could be that you are just later than usual this month - this happened to me periodically while we were trying to conceive (which was very frustrating). It's also very possible that you may have had a very faint line. I had this happen in September...I had a very faint, barely there pink line two days in a row. Unfortunately, this ended up being a chemical MC, and it delayed my period a few days. I wouldn't have even known had I not tested. The good news is that I was able to get pregnant the following month - so hope the same happens to you if it doesn't work this month. Best of luck!

7 years ago

Thano you for the encouragement. I'm still waiting. I have stopped testing and just letting things be so we shall see. I've read that odds are slim of pregnancy if you test negative past 1 week late. I'm approaching a week so time will tell. Thank you

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi, The same is happening to me 4 days late on my 17dpo went to see a Dr and the test was Neg so im just waiting lots of signs of AF coming but nothing is happening...........(so confusing) BL

7 years ago

I'm now 20dpo just waiting.....no sign of AF yet CDT 37. At this point I'm really thinking odd cYale but who knows. GL

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo