Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Need support 17dpo bfn Confused

Category: Two Week Wait - Pregnancy Tests
Posted by Ihope2B » 6 weeks ago

I'm so confused my cycle ranges from 28-34 days today is 34. My last 34 day cycle was in Oct. I have been gett8ng BFN I thought this AM I saw a faint faint line but I think it was me. All weekend I thought AF was arriving I even fell asleep with a pad and nothing. I have a mild low back ach and feel like my bladder us constantly full I pee very 1.5 hours almost. I'm going crazy now 2 days late and Nada. Emotionally I'm preparing for just an odd cycle. Thoughts and words of encouragement I didn't realize this was going to me such an emotional journey.

Ihope2B
Reply by madeingermany » 6 weeks ago

Hi, I have a cycle very similar to yours. It could be that you are just later than usual this month - this happened to me periodically while we were trying to conceive (which was very frustrating). It's also very possible that you may have had a very faint line. I had this happen in September...I had a very faint, barely there pink line two days in a row. Unfortunately, this ended up being a chemical MC, and it delayed my period a few days. I wouldn't have even known had I not tested. The good news is that I was able to get pregnant the following month - so hope the same happens to you if it doesn't work this month. Best of luck!

madeingermany

Reply by Ihope2B » 6 weeks ago

Thano you for the encouragement. I'm still waiting. I have stopped testing and just letting things be so we shall see. I've read that odds are slim of pregnancy if you test negative past 1 week late. I'm approaching a week so time will tell. Thank you

Ihope2B

Reply by debracoa1 » 6 weeks ago

Hi, The same is happening to me 4 days late on my 17dpo went to see a Dr and the test was Neg so im just waiting lots of signs of AF coming but nothing is happening...........(so confusing) BL

debracoa1

Reply by Ihope2B » 6 weeks ago

I'm now 20dpo just waiting.....no sign of AF yet CDT 37. At this point I'm really thinking odd cYale but who knows. GL

Ihope2B