Community post

Discussion

Young and Waiting..

Well it's nearly 2am and I was exhausted all day, especially after work but I go to lay down around 10pm and I can't calm my nerves!
In the past, I've had a few scares where I convince myself I'm expecting but then get a BFN and AF follows soon after, but this time certainly feels a little off..
Ovulated on the 4th, BD on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Had a wild New Years with my SO but got too carried away it seems.. Unfortunately I don't keep up with my O days since I was on depo months back but insurance kept me from getting my next dose.
5 DPO and I feel just off.. I've had awful headaches I haven't had in a while, had on/off lightheaded days, nausea since 3 DPO, food taste dull, definite increased CM that's white mixed with clear if not milky white, Vivid dreams the past 3 days as well, and dull cramps and pressure with twinge in my right side. Hot flashes like crazy I'm ready to seriously strip at night when it's 65 in the house! I had a sore throat 2 days ago but not really anymore..
I'm just not sure if these are signs yet or it's in my head but they feel a little too intense. Even my Coworker who has a 5 year old says I'm more out of it than usual.
Any other ladies feel me or can at least assure I'm not crazy?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I feel you! I'm 5dpo tomorrow and getting gargling like tummy rumble in my womb area, exhausted and constantly going to the toilet!! Countdown to take the test! Did you get your bfp??? Baby dust to you

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo