Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Good evening ladies,

Typhani I am a west coast girl at heart. I have lived in Cali before and my dad's family is there. Too far away and expensive to move back.

Mozart dear I hope you have been relieved of your migraine. Is it a side effect of the meds?

A have taken two tests simply because they were here and I couldn't resist. No hint of a line. Started spotting a little today so that's usually the first indicator that af is coming. I asked my dh if he is at peace with maybe this not being in God's plan and he said he is. I really want this for him but since I have two I am at peace as well.

Thank you for the well wishes Sunaet.

Wishing you all blizzards of

7 years ago

Duplicate

7 years ago

Good evening, friends. I hope everybody had a low-stress weekend.
Amarah, when will you start testing?
39, I am sorry you feel it didn't work this month. God surely has a plan for all of us. It is in His power to give each one of us a baby, so we must patiently wait on Him. God is good - always - even if we don't understand the whys and why nots. I will keep you in prayer.
The migraine has left; I am certain it was caused by Lupron which decreases estrogen levels. Now that I am on day 4 of estrogen supplements everything is back in balance. Nothing new at my end, another ultrasound coming up on Thursday.
A great week to all of you!

7 years ago

39 that's a busy place to be moving. But it's beautiful up there. Day 4 or 5 dpo and I'm a little crampy but not bad. I get some sharp cramps every once in a while. Still not getting hopes up, this would make it 8 months of trying. Hope everyone is doing okay.

7 years ago

Morning ladies

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I am currently 3dpo and have sore head and cold like symptoms but then again could just be the cold lol.

Baby dust to all

7 years ago

Hope you all had a good weekend,

Shaz. Yup, I'm not far out of Edinburgh so may be the closest for now. Wishing you so much luck this cycle, keep us updated with symptom spotting

Woozle. 5 times in one day?? Can you walk yet? Cramps at that stage can be good, keep an eye out for a scraping/pinching pain that could be implantation

Amarah. Have you tested yet? Are you planning on testing soon? Fingers crossed for you

Elle. Enjoy the rest before the madness! Won't be long now until your symptom spotting

39. Sometimes the relaxed attitude is what gets you that bfp!!! I was resigned to it not happening for me for a while but kept trying on the off chance. Hope the spotting stopped

7 years ago • Post starter

Mozart. Glad your feeling better, was hoping you had a miracle cure for migraines as I'm getting them again. Using a netti pot but it's stopped working this last week..I lived in Germany for a few years as a girl and loved it, it was so child friendly. Would love to go back for a holiday some time. What is the ultrasound for? Hoping it goes to plan

Typhani. How far into your cycle are you? Soy iso can be like clomid and your eggs can feel like they are HUGE Think it's more a bloated feeling but have also read of ladies taking it to increase the chance of multiples, hope it does the trick for you

Sunae. Hi, where are you in your cycle?

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for checking up on us, Kerzie! Migraine headaches.....I have not found anything reliable. Prescription meds like Fioricet and Imitrex sometimes help, other times not. If the migraine is triggered by sinus problems, Vicks "Sinex Severe" nose spray is helpful.

Yep, ultrasound tomorrow. I am one week into estrogen pills and the ultrasound checks on lining thickness. I have another week of estrogen ahead of me and a repeat ultrasound on Thursday in one week. Not a very exciting protocol - just popping pills and staying hydrated.

I am glad you enjoyed living in Germany - I have travelled the world, but have never been to the UK.

Greetings to everyone! I am looking forward to some updates :)

7 years ago

It was 4 times in one day lol. Yeah I can walk lol. I've got like a cramp but more like a tugging feeling. I have tender boobs towards my arm pits. And yesterday I started getting nauseous. I'm 6 dpo so it may all be in my head..

7 years ago

Hello all!

Wozzle your symptoms sound very promising!! When are you testing?

Amarah when are you testing?

Quite a few people in the tww. Exciting times! My friend had her first baby today. 9lb 1oz healthy baby boy

Cd 19 for me. AF due on Saturday.

Kerzie when do you find out the sex of your baby?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo