Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 394 Replies | Last Page

39andcounting... You are the same dpo and cd as me... have you tested?

I know it's early and I should have waited. I read that the cheapies from the internet are best to use in the morning, so I'll do that tomorrow just to compare I guess, and then wait till Sunday when AF should arrive. Or at least that is what I tell myself.

7 years ago

So I got back from the doctor and my blood tests came back negative. So, I'm thinking my cheap tests are faulty as I tested again today and a faint positive. Blah. I'm at least thankful it's not a chemical pregnancy!

So back to the drawing board. My husband is working out of town a lot in the next few months so I think I'm just going to take a step back from TTC for a bit.
The whole process is making me a bit crazy.

Good luck everyone !!! Xoxo

User image

7 years ago

Awwww Amarah, I am so sorry dear. I have had a few of those faulty tests myself and it's disappointing. I am sure as soon as you stop focusing on it it will happen. Be good to yourself during this break.

BelieveTrustLove I am trying to wait on testing. Af is due on Sunday for me as well. My dh birthday is Monday so I will test before then. Maybe tomorrow or Friday when he is at work.

7 years ago

Started spotting today...bummer!

7 years ago

Started taking prenatals today to see if it helps any. Kinda crampy today as well, of course its ovulation cramps. Woke up about 4 this morning from the cramps. Hope this is my cycle....

Sorry 39 about your spotting, when are u supposed to get af?

7 years ago

39... do t give up. I've ready spotting can occur and still be pregnant. I'm thinking about you! Holding out hope!!

7 years ago

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are doing well. FX for those in the 2WW and for those testing!
My pregnancy test was positive and I feel so blessed. The HCG was at 148 at 15dpo - I received the results this morning. So happy :)

7 years ago

OMG....Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you Mozart! I know you are over the moon grateful and full of joy. So excited for you. Did you do IUI or IVF?

2017 has started off full of positives. Keep them coming ladies.

Wozzle hoping you get your bfp this month.

BelieveTrustLove thank you for the positive thoughts.
AF is due Sunday. I usually spot a few days before. I've had the spotting for years. Had progesterone checked when we started ttc and they said it was fine. Don't really know what to do at this point but maybe try the IUI. I had a tubal reversal 2 yrs ago and my surgeon said not to have a hsg done as the tubes are so sensitive. Whenever I talk to a RE that's the first thing they suggest and medication of course. Any helpful natural suggestions would be appreciated.

7 years ago

Congratulations Mozart! That's great news! :)

User image

7 years ago

Thank you Amarah and 39. I had done IVF last year and just now transferred a frozen embryo. I am still amazed that it finally worked after all these years of trying.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo