Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Hello Missmara and Welcome!

Sorry for your loss. Are you considered high risk due to age? In my mind you aren't high risk until about 40. Are you taking any supplements to enhance your chances? What part of the world do you live in?

Hopefully your symptoms are pg related. When will you test?

7 years ago

Hey 39!

Yeah I was reading some materials about how after age 36, you're within whats considered the high risk age bracket. I've only been taking prenatal vitamins and utilizing OPK's for the last 2 months. I live in San Francisco. Thanks for the kind words. Hoping for the best here. I think I'll test around 2/7 or so. Last MP was 1/11.

7 years ago

Welcome missmara! If it makes you feel any better my husband's mom was 36 when she had him and my mom was 36 when she had my twin brothers :) all perfectly healthy kids! I'm sending positive vibes your way!

User image

7 years ago

Thanks so much Amarah. I appreciate the encouragement! Fingers crossed.

7 years ago

I am also very sorry to hear about your MC....It's a hard thing to go through. XO I also had one in October and it was so difficult.

User image

7 years ago

Amarah how many dpo are you?

Cd12 for me. I think I ovulated yesterday but my body has been giving me O signs all week. My cervix was high yesterday and it was the only day I had ewcm. Today my left breast is sore...lol. I have to laugh because I have no clue what's going on in there. My dh bought me a maternity dress months ago. We were packing and he told me to take the dress with us to Alabama versus putting it in storage. His birthday is Feb 13th, pregnancy would be an amazing gift! I think it's getting to him that all his friends are getting pregnant. It's like when you are a woman and all your friends are getting married and you are always a bridesmaid.

Well back to packing I go! Hope everyone had a marvelous Monday.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. Feeling less symptoms today, 10DPO. Just fatigue. Everyday I feel differently, its so weird. Today I feel like I'm not PG, whereas days earlier I felt like it was possible. I know it's still early, but of course Im still obsessing. Fingers crossed for all.

xo,

M

7 years ago

Good evening ladies,

Missmara I can relate to the roller coaster symptoms ride. I think I am pregnant almost every month...lol. Having no symptoms can be a good sign. I always say the month that I have nothing going on will be the month.

I think I am 1dpo but not certain since I stopped temping. Yesterday I was extremely wet with O pains on both sides and a weird ocean wave type of feeling in my stomach, sore nipples come and go. Breast look more like a peak if that makes since. I am only beginning the tww and already going nuts. We were up 36 hrs straight without sleep. I pray that doesn't affect my chances.

Amarah can't wait to hear about your doctor appt.

Mozart do you have a scan this week?

Wishing everyone God's best!

7 years ago

Hello 39, thank you for checking up on me. Sorry, I haven't updated lately - it's been quite busy. The most recent scan went well; started progesterone last Thursday; transfer tomorrow at noon. Hoping everything goes well. FX for you for this cycle!

7 years ago

Hey all. Af. Was usual this month. I started the 24th and by the night 26 it was gone. Which made it about 3 days. It started heavy then real light. Little burble cramping on right side but not my normal. I still get cramps here and there.

Congrats to yalls bfps

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo