Community post

Discussion

How many months have you been TTC?

How many months have you been trying to conceive? How do you feel these days?

8 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

On month 3. Feels like it's been forever, I'm getting very discouraged. I know that's not really that long at all, but I got accidentally pregnant with my first while on the pill 8 years ago so I thought doing it on purpose would be easy!
I think this is the last month I can take actively trying (peeing on OPK sticks, then peeing on pregnancy tests all the time and stressing out, etc.). After this month I need to relax and just let what happens happens (at least I say that now..)

how about you?

7 years ago

We are on month 6 and I feel just the way you do. Thought it be a breeze. And now I feel half insane all the time peeing on sticks all the time . Right now I'm in the two week wait. Can probably test in a few days. I have had super light spotting on days 10 and 11 and 12. Very light just a tinge pink after peeing and only a few times a day. This has never happened to me. We are praying it's IB and it worked this time. Fingers crossed?!

7 years ago • Post starter

Month 10 on trying to conceive and getting very discouraged at this point I honestly don't think I will every be able to have another child at this point last shot of the depo was back in nov 2015 and I only had 3 shots of it and I feel it messed me up to conceive period now on day 14 and negative internet dip tests I'm sure I'm out this month to ugh

7 years ago

We have been trying for #2 for a year and a half. The first one was a complete surprise 9 years ago. This has been a long and hard journey for us as we both really want #2. I have a few more days before I can test so my fingers are crossed...again

7 years ago

I bet I hope this cycle will be your bfp baby dust your way

7 years ago

I've been really trying to conceive for a year and a half but actively trying for a year now. I said this cycle i wasn't going to symptom spotting buy any hpts and try not to think about it. At this point if I don't conceive this cycle I'm hanging up my baby dream and focusing on my career. It's so stressful, I'm only 35 but I've never had a problem getting pregnant now I can't seem to have a baby at all. My son will be 21 so I think my time is up, lol. My cycle is very regular every 26 days like clock work. It'seems so disappointing seeing negative test...baby dust to you all!!!!

7 years ago

I'm currently on cycle 5. I had a GyneFix iud for 5 years (removed in August 2016). It gave me severe polymenorrhea for the last 2 years it was inserted. Since Sept 2016 I've had regular 27 day cycles with natural symptoms I haven't felt in many years. I currently have two sons, six and eight, and am trying for number three. My sons were both conceived in a couple of months.

User Image

7 years ago

This is our 3rd month TTC. 2nd month with OPK's. This month I am also temping. I have tried temping before but never really stuck to it. This time I'm going to stick with it and see if the combo works this month. Baby dust to y'all

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo