Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

View Full Post

Hello! I am new to this site. Is anybody else ~5dpo and want to ride the 2ww with me?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 59 Replies | Last Page

But that doesn't mean you are out yet! Maybe your luteal phase is longer than you thought? I don't have any symptoms lol I'm sure this week will be very confusing with pms vs preg symptoms.

My dreams are weird! That happened last month, too, but it's kinda funny to see what progesterone does to our subconscious. I was chased by a tarantula last night, and when I woke up from the dream, I started rubbing my foot because I could "feel" where it was about to bite me! There goes my theory that the dreamed implantation pains might have been real the other night! I know for certain that a tarantula wasn't in my bed... At least I hope not...

9 years ago • Post starter

LOL That's funny. I don't like some of my dreams, especially here lately. Two nights ago there were 3 baby white snakes slithering fast around me and were caught by 2 puppies. I'm not being negative, but I'm not counting on it this month. I guess I'm really sad about it bc this is the first time we have wanted to try intentionally. Oh, well.

I can't wait for you to find out either. It's nice to have someone be excited with you. :)

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

hello ladies,

i am at 8 dpo today, so tempting to test but just holding up. AF is due on 13th.

had light cramping last night and today morning, dont know wht to make out of it. Never had it before for earlier cycles. It happens only during my AF.

lets see,

wishing u ladies lots of luck

9 years ago

Faithful- that is a crazy dream! Not that I read too much into dreams, but that is definitely interesting. I don't feel pregnant at all. Not that I know what it feels like, but I don't feel different. I just have some heartburn. But that's probably from some of the crap I've eaten lately, yuck.

Namsmom- did your cramps feel like period cramps, or a little different? Cramps are supposed to be a good sign!

TTCnumberuno - it was as if my lower abdomen had a tender feeling with slight cramping. My period crampings are more stronger.

9 years ago

namsmoms30- Cramps are a good sign! Hoping this is your month too!!!

TTCnumerouno- With my last child I felt nothing. I was 13 dpo and thought I'm pregnant even though I had no symptoms at all. I tested and it was a bfn. 2 days later the nausea and fatigue hit. I tested and it was a bfp!!!! A faint bfp at 15 dpo.

9 years ago

Anything new today?

I'm 11dpo today. Most of my symptoms are gone, so I'm guessing it was all from O. I tested today and it was a bfn. I think I'm having more af symptoms than anything. I have been super dizzy. My DH said it's probably my blood pressure bc my DS and DD have been on a rampage today. lol With my last pregnancy I had no symptoms and I thought I was pregnant at 13 dpo and it was a bfn. I tested 15 dpo after nausea and fatigue hit and I got a FAINT bfp. I know I've said that before. I guess repeating it gives me hope. So, I know I'm not out until af arrives.

Anything new for you???
I'm praying for all you ladies and believing great things for you all!!!

9 years ago

You aren't out yet!! The lack of symptoms might be a good sign?
I don't feel pregnant. I just hope that, if it doesn't happen this month, it happens next month!! I've been so bloated ugh it's so uncomfortable. I've been jogging and eating better, but it's still bad.

I'm going to use the emoticons and send you guys

yes, you aren't out yet until af arrives and don't lose hope. probably ur 15 dpo test will work for u again .

i am at 9 dpo and no signs, so fingers crossed, hope this is our month ladies.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo