Community post

Discussion

TTC in 2017

Hi ladies, I don't know if anyone continued this board from 2016 on to 2017. But if so, I can't find it. Just thought we could support each other through the trials and tribulations of trying to conceive. Hoping 2017 is all our year with blessings, baby dust and good fortune our way !

We're having a baby!!!

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hello and happy new year. I am new (rather returning to the board) as we are TTC #2 after luckily having a baby boy last year. My cycles have been looking pretty grim so far (very short LP, irregular, etc) but it's now my second cycle TTC and AF is due soon. We'll see. Good luck to all.

2014, 2014, 2016 TTC#2 since Nov 2016

7 years ago

Hi Snflower! Thanks for your response! I have irregular cycles as well, ranging anywhere from 45-60 days, so unpredictable. So, I can understand your frustration with irregular cycles. They were we worse 2 years ago; I went several months without a cycle until induced through progesterone cream. I've been working on getting healthier through diet and exercise this past year and my ovulation situation did improve, but I have miscarried twice. Congratulations on your baby boy! I hope he gets a sibling soon!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! Happy New Year! So glad to see this board after a rough 2016. We are ttc #3. I got my bfp 4 months ago in September on the 2nd cycle ttc, sadly it was an ectopic pregnancy. I was told to wait 3 cycles to try again and coisendentaly with the new year ended my 3 month wait. New year/new baby! Praying for a healthy baby in 2017. Good luck and bfp for us all!

7 years ago

Welcome Bbex! Hopefully you will get that BFP this time just as quickly as you did the last! I'm sorry for your loss. My last pregnancy and loss were exactly one year ago and we haven't been able to conceive since. We will continue to try, try, and try again.

We're having a baby!!!

Hello, I might be jumping in a little early. We are going to start trying for #2 in June of this year. We were lucky and had a little boy last May, and want to give him a sibling. Hoping it happens fast this time. Right now I am just trying to get my body in the best shape for another pregnancy. Would love to lose another 10-20 lbs (already down 15 from where i started my last pregnancy). Will stop birth control end of February and start tracking my cycles again. Looking forward to that BFP later this year.

7 years ago

Hi there! I'm so glad this thread was started! I also am trying for our second but doing IVF this month - our first time and probably last since it is so ridiculously expensive!! I am on BCP now and start injections in about ten days. We'll see what happens. Transfer won't be until the end of January. Wishing everyone so much good luck in 2017. Cant wait to reconnect throughout the month and see how everyone is doing!

7 years ago

Hello sunaet and bbex. I am sorry for your losses; I hope you will recover and get your BFPs soon. After my second miscarriage I didn't have a period for about 6 months, and then had super light periods for another 6 months. Just when I was losing all hope, I got pregnant, and it worked! Fingers crossed for good luck to all of us.
Btw, AF arrived today (I should have known, after 6 days of straight BFNs ). At least it was a good cycle.

2014, 2014, 2016 TTC#2 since Nov 2016

7 years ago

Welcome Blondeone! Congratulations and good luck on the weightt loss; you can and will do it and carry on into a healthy pregnancy! I lost about 23 pounds over the course of a year, hard work but I have been keeping it off. I think I gained 2 pounds of it back over this weekend :) but will take it back off throughout the week, I hope.

Welcome Violet! I hope for you that this IVF brings your baby or babies and your child a sibling. Please, please, please keep us posted. So curious about this as my husband and I have been ntnp and trying for the past 2 1/2 years with 2 miscarriages in there and we go for our first RE consult next month. I think we're almost ready for anything at this point.

Sunflower, sorry to hear AF arrived, but new chance to start again and now you can relax a little. I've been peeling on sticks too. In my case, I am waiting and hoping for anything to happen :(. AF even, would be good.

We're having a baby!!!

Hello! I'm new here and TTC #1 at 34yrs old. (Lost a baby 13 years ago at 9 days old- healthy baby boy- no need for sympathies just letting it be known that it won't be my first time around)... Although 13 years ago I was not planning and terrified. Today, I'm ready, I'm happy, and we want this baby so so much!! I'm 7dpo and really feeling pregnant! However, I do think it would be unlikely. DH was out of town during my peak ovulation for this cycle and I'd just had an IUD removed the previous week. We did do the baby dance during the fertile window but just for fun and wasn't trying. I'm experiencing extreme exhaustion, full sore breasts, cramping, back aches, breaking out, nausea, crazy dreams...etc for a week now. Hoping for a little miracle here- but realistic that this could be due to major hormonal adjustments from coming off of BC? Anyway, here I am. HI! One more week of TWW and keeping faith and prayers for BFP for us all!! Happy New Year!

7 years ago

Happy New Year to you also, Bambina!!! I think age brings patience and I hope you get your BFP soon! I think I am in the 2 ww also, but unsure as my opk's these past few weeks have not gotten as dark as previous cycles :(

We're having a baby!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo