Community post

Discussion

Confusing ClearBlue +

I haven't been on here for ages as I have pretty much given up on trying to conceive. I am now 47 and we have been trying/not trying for 7 years. I figure if it hasn't happened now it won't. I already have two lovely kids from my first marriage, and my husband has two children from his first marriage - so we are lucky in that respect.

I am now on CD30, about 15dpo but can't be sure as I haven't really been paying close attention. We did the deed just once at about the right time.

For the past week I have had lots of excess saliva - I know, gross! I am not so tired all the time it makes me wonder! I hate ClearBlue + as I have had so many bad experiences with this brand - but it was all there was at the supermarket.

On Monday I did an hpt. Nothing after the time limit. But the next day there was a BFP - very clear and blue. I have kind of discarded it because this has happened to me before. I took another test this morning and I saw a faint faint line within 3 minutes. But when I looked after about 10 it had completely disappeared. If I squint I think I can see something but... again, I have had my hopes raised too many times.

Anyway - I know the answer is to just wait and test again preferably with a pink dye test - but has anyone had a similar experience?

Thank you xx

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo