Community post

Discussion

Soft Cup success stories???

Tried the soft cup first time last night. Was wondering if any of you ladies have become pregnant with this method.

It was pretty easy to use and less messy. After BD I had DH just ejaculate into the soft cup and I inserted using preseed as lube. I left it in overnight. Feel that this will definitely higher our chances.

Today is CD8 for me and I plan to do it 3 more times if schedule allows.

I am coming up on 3 years TTC and I guess we are at the point of trying anything.
Have been to urologist so far and I have been checked as well. Pretty much nothing wrong with us unexplained fertility.

FX and baby dust to you. Hoping 2015 is my year!!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry for the late reply, I don't often visit the forums.

I used a Mooncup (UK version). DH did his deed and I use the cup to hold it all in.

First time I used it, successful! However that ended up being ectopic at 6.5 weeks.

2 years on, we use it every time. So yes, it was beneficial (not to mention cutting down on the mess! ha!), but 2 years on from first using it (minus my left tube) we've not been so lucky.

9 years ago

I actually feel pregnant this cycle usjng the soft cup
first time. I am waiting on doctor to call back as i have had some
spotting. First beta on wed was 207 hoping it doubled! Should know by this afternoon going crazy....

9 years ago • Post starter

what happened greeneyes

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo