Community post

Discussion

ADVICE PLEASE, CLEARBLUE DIGI BFP THEN BFN?!

My partner and I are ttc baby #1. I have been having all kinds of symptoms, painful, full and heavy breasts for two weeks, very veiny chest, cramps, nausea, headaches etc (I'm one of those lucky women people hate in that I never get AF symptoms! Lol) so this obviously was very noticeable!

I took a Clearblue easy test 14DPO and it came up with a light plus. At 15DPO I took a Clearblue Digi with weeks indicater and there it was "pregnant 1-2 weeks" partner and I very happy and emotional.

Planned to go to walk in surgery at my docs this morning but thought I'd just take the other Digi in the pack just to confirm to myself as it hadn't really sunk in and it said not pregnant. I feel so sad and my partner and I are feeling disheartened. AF is due tomorrow so I know I now have to be patient. But has anybody else experienced that? The positive result wasn't even FMU. Is it possible to get false positives? Could this be chemical even testing again less than 24 hours later? :(
Any honest advice is massively appreciated x

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I wouldn't get discouraged over the one negative digital the weeks indicator I think is like a 50 hcg to even get a positive on that and that's very good level for that to go positive I would just go see tour doctor and ask for your hcg levels to be drawn and go from there try not to stress your self out and congratulations best of luck keep me posted :)

7 years ago

Thank you so much moments 123 for your reply. It's certainly helped to keep me a little more sane during this time! I'm going to see my GP on Monday morning. AF due today and so far no sign, I use a period diary app which is absolutely accurate to the day every month so trying to stay positive. Fingers crossed the witch stays away over the weekend! Really trying to resist the temptation to buy more tests because I know I'll just make myself feel worse!

7 years ago • Post starter

I would try not to test but if you do try a pink dye test more sensitive then digitals

7 years ago

How did your doctors appointment go did they confirm your pregnant ?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo