Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Been Feeling down :( - Page 12

Reply by mrsbaurs » May. 10, 2012 3:01pm

I am ok with it for now. I told her I would give it a couple more months and would call her back. She seems to think that my weight is the issue, so I am trying to put on a few pounds (which I don't want to do haha).

I am glad that my hormone levels are ok. I am still temping and I feel like I am going to do the same thing this month. I feel like my cervix was high soft and open yesterday. It is closed today but still high; however, my temp has not gone up so I wonder if the same thing will happen like last month. My body geared up to O and then didn't, only to do it like 10 days later. I don't know what to think at this point. I guess we will continue to BD until my temp goes up.

Dolphin-Glad AF is on her way out.

Red-Maybe a break is just what you need. My friend who is due next week says she got pregnant the month they gave up and stopped "trying".

Wilson-how did your phone call go?

mrsbaurs

Reply by wilsonc » May. 10, 2012 5:56pm

hey redshadoe0, i think it sounds like a break from opks etc might help i have personally never used them think it would stress me out, i know how u feel it is a tiring battle when its went on for so long
baby dust :)

hey dolphin1204, the pets are all doing good thanks, glad to hear ur starting a fresh with the break i hope it helps and i agree got to take the good with the bad and i hope we can all get that BFP we are all waiting for soon
Baby dust :)

hey mrsbaurs, thats good about your hormone levels, hopefully the next time u need to contact the doctors you will be giving them some good news
baby dust :)

AFM : done another test this morning BFN as i expected, spoke to my doctor told her im on day 37 and also about the spotting on days 19,20 & 21
she has told me to wait another week and do another test if my period hasnt arrived before then and if it comes up negative again to contact her as that would be day 44
asked about my appointment with the gynaecologist got a phone number and spoke to the hospital there is a 4 month waiting list so earliest appointment i will probably get would be august but have my name down for any cancellations and they have my contact details so fingers crossed i wont have to wait that long

wilsonc

Reply by wilsonc » May. 12, 2012 4:48pm

little update was not so good at start to my weekend af showed up (day 39, my longest cycle ever hope every month isnt like that) but not letting it drag me down treated myself today to coffee and 2 mini tubs of ben & jerrys ice cream so that cheered me up had a day of my healthy diet lol and now to see what happens with my next cycle

hope everyone else is doing well

wilsonc

Reply by mrsbaurs » May. 12, 2012 5:00pm

I hate AF came Wilson. At least you know what is going on now. Baby next for your new cycle!

Im still waiting to O. I had symptoms earlier in the week, but no temp shift yet. I did the same thing last month except I thought I didn't O last month so dh and I took a break from BD only for me to O like a week later. I stopped checking signs when I thought I didn't. I am determined this month not to miss it. I told dh that we were going to BD until my temp goes up. Haha. If it doesn't happen this month, it isn't going to be because we didn't BD at the right time.

One of us is bound to get a BFP soon!

mrsbaurs

Reply by mela0054 » May. 13, 2012 2:53pm

Wilson- That is a bummer. I am on CD 35 and still no AF!! So, I can relate. I am going to call the doctor in the morning to see what she thinks.

mrsbaurs- Good Luck with O!! Hopefully you will have great news to share soon. Baby Dust

I will be keeping everyone posted. I have everything crossed at this point!!

mela0054

Reply by wilsonc » May. 13, 2012 3:33pm

Hey mrsbaurs, i knw its so annoying bt took it better than i thought mind u the treats ive had this wkend has helped lol
sounds like a plan for u jst to bd and then maybe u wont miss ovulating this month baby dust and i hope we all get that BFP soon

hey mella0054, yep is a bummer bt think ive done good not to let it drag me down
have everything crossed for u and hope u get some good news this month :) would be nice to hear about someone on here getting that good news of a BFP :)

wilsonc

Reply by dolphin1204 » May. 14, 2012 9:05am

I hope AF doesn't show mela0054 and a BFP shows up instead!

Hope it has just been a timing issue mrsbaurs and you will catch that eggie this month!

Good for you Wilson on taking a day for yourself! One day won't hurt!

I am sending all my babydust out for those who need it this month! My fingers are crossed for everyone! I don't know about you guys but Mother's Day was kind of a challenge yesterday for me. Had some sad moments but today is a new day!

dolphin1204

Reply by mela0054 » May. 17, 2012 8:52am

AF showed up this morning. I am doing okay but, I don't think that any women should have to miss their period and not be pregnant!! That is just horrible.

On to the next month!

mela0054

Reply by mrsbaurs » May. 17, 2012 9:12am

I'm sorry Mel. Good luck with your next cycle.

I'm on CD 26 and still have not O'ed. Last cycle I O'ed on CD 28 so I am hoping that I will O soon. Since my m/c my cycles have been 40 days!

How is everyone else?

mrsbaurs

Reply by redshadoe0 » May. 18, 2012 10:35am

CD 19... not sure if I o'd or not! total guessing game this month!

redshadoe0

Reply by wilsonc » May. 19, 2012 2:40pm

hey dolphin1204, yep was nice to take a day of the healthy eating :)
how are u,

hey mela0054 sorry to hear abt af showing up i know it is frustrating being late then she shows her face
good luck for next cycle :) baby dust

hi mrsbaurs, fingers crossed you O soon :) baby dust
im doing ok had a bit of a rubbish day on friday let things get to me bt bit of retail therapy done the trick to get me out of it :) nice to treat urself sometimes

hey redshadoe0, fingers crossed for u this cycle, baby dust :)

wilsonc

Reply by dolphin1204 » May. 22, 2012 8:42am

Hello all!

Sorry to hear that Mel! take a few days to yourself! You deserve it! I agree about the being late. No one should have to have something like that drag on!

mrsbaurs how is the O wait coming along? I HATE those waits and they seem to come one after the other!

How about your O wait redshadoe0?

wilsonc good work on the retail therapy. On a normal basis I hate to shop but when I am stressed or need a pick me up retail therapy is exactly what I need!

AFM. Things are going well. No testing, no temping, no pill popping. It has been totally weird and I actually feel lost at times. My schedule is no longer planned from one month to the next. Kinda a weird feeling. But it has been nice at the same time! Sending all my baby dust to you all!

dolphin1204

Reply by redshadoe0 » May. 22, 2012 10:23am

dolphin1204 lol, I'm not sure how the wait is going to be honest! We're on a month long TTC break while we switch doctors sooooooo.... I totally feel ya about the no planning, no pill popping, no OPKs, nada! I feel lost too hahahaha. I'm GUESSING by CM that I may have ovulated between Monday and Friday last week.... so I MIGHT be 4-8DPO now.... *IF* I ovulated on my own (which would be a first in the a LONG time if I did on my own without meds). So according to my calanders.... I think I'm due for AF on the 2nd????? I think????? *sigh* we'll just play it by ear lol.

redshadoe0

Reply by mrsbaurs » May. 22, 2012 7:09pm

I'm on CD 31 and still have not ovulated. I don't think I am going to ovulate. Take a look at my chart. I am really getting discouraged. This is actually the first month I feel like we have done everything right and then I am not ovulating. It might be about time to start the drugs.

P.S. My friend who would have been 3 weeks ahead of me if I wouldn't have m/c was due Friday and so her baby will be arriving anytime now.

mrsbaurs

Reply by redshadoe0 » May. 22, 2012 7:57pm

mrsbaurs I had to turn to medication to ovulate too... it was nice to actually know I ovulated for once! I wonder how long your cycle will go.

redshadoe0

Reply by mutley » May. 22, 2012 10:01pm

Hi there, i was like to join this community, i have been trying to conceive for 12 months (well years and years really if you count previous relationships) i have endo which i had a lap last year, have done clomid with no success and now on metaformin. I understand how you feel, it has gotten so bad now the pain of not conceiving i really think i am loosing my mind, i don't know if i can keep on living, i really need help it hurts so so so much please help me.

mutley

Reply by mrsbaurs » May. 23, 2012 8:34am

Can y'all look at my chart please? I am so confused. I think I have started my thermal shift but I'm not sure. My cervix was never high soft or open so I'm thinking I just didn't ovulate, but now I might be starting to see a temp shift. Not sure yet though.

Is it possible to ovulate without your cervix being high soft and open? Or likewise, is it possible to have a thermal shift without ovulating?

I guess I will know more when I take my temp tomorrow. Help because I am so confused now!

mrsbaurs

Reply by dolphin1204 » May. 23, 2012 1:27pm

Welcome mutley!

mrsbaurs I think it looks promising! Looking at your last chart you had a similar shift. The problem with tracking your cervix, doing LH tests, etc is that everyone is different and you can be just a few hours off when testing those things. I would say just keep up your bd schedule and hope for the best! But is does look promising!

redshadoe0 I am kinda of going crazy with the "wait to TTC" today! I have my days!

AFM just kinda anxious today about things... But I will live!

dolphin1204

Reply by Danielle1986 » May. 23, 2012 1:43pm

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing? I haven't been around for quite some time now! Last time I was here I had gotten my BFP!

Has anyone else tried Pre-seed yet? I still swear by it! I know thats what got us pregnant.

I hope everyone still has high hopes!

Currently I'm 16 weeks pregnant and have a healthy, happy busy baby inside me! Good luck to all of you!! Just thought I'd check in and say HI!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Danielle1986

Reply by mela0054 » May. 23, 2012 8:26pm

You have got to be kidding me. I just found out that two people on earth that should not be having a child is expecting in Nov!!! I hate this and I hate FB!

This is so hard to hear because when we are all ready and really are deserving of a child, we can't get our prayers answered but, these idiot can. WTF!!

I am sorry I just need to vent!

mela0054