Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 287 Replies | Last Page

I held out and did not test today. The only symptom I have are sore boobs. They have never been this sore before so I am hoping it is a good sign. I might test again tomorrow, I am just scared to see another BFN. I will keep ya'll posted.

12 years ago

mrsbaurs it may have been too early! Waiting really sucks especially when you could actually have that BFP in your hand sooner!

Wilson I am sending good thoughts your way! That witch better stay away! Also do look into preseed. It really makes things easier!

Well I broke down on Sat and took a test. BFN at 9dpo!!! The earliest I have ever gotten a BFP is on 11dpo which is today... But I am supper scaried to test again. I may do it tomorrow morning. I had my appointment today and things went well. They actually encouraged me to test early due to my ectopic in Nov. They want to catch a pregnancy very early so they could monitor me. So I will test this week and then wait for AF. IF AF comes I will go in on the 2nd day for bloodwork then they are switching me to days 3-7 for my clomid and I will also add a trigger shot. They are also going to do more monitoring during the first half of my cycle to see how things are progressing. So it is good to actually have a plan and one that will keep me more informed of what is going on! Which will be really nice for a change!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I plan on testing again tomorrow. We can test together! I will need mental support if I get anothed BFN.

12 years ago

Tested again this morning and another BFN!! I am just giving up. If I am not pregnant, I wish AF would just show up so I can start again.

I am 14dpo. Is it common for someone to get a BFN at 14 dpo and still be pregnant? If AF doesn't show, I am going to try and wait until Saturday to test again. My heart breaks a little more each time I see that BFN.

12 years ago

bad news for me this morning af arrived 2 days early bt jst going to try and stay positive and try something new when af is away
no word from my doctors so im assuming no bad news from my blood work 2 days to go for the results

hey dolphin1204 im going to speak to my dh tonight about trying preseed i found a site that sells it and you get a pack of 10 ultra early pregnancy tests free so they will come in handy too :)

hi mrsbaurs i know that feeling very frustrating i remember being 7 days late once done 3 normal pregnancy test with bfn and 2 digital with bfn i jst wished it was either a false negative or af would turn up coz it is upsetting getting bfn all the time :(
good luck and sending lots of baby dust your way

12 years ago • Post starter

hey dolphin was just reading your last post again there thats no so good about the bfp never good to get one of them
but thats good at your appointment they have gave u a plan either way hopefully if u do another test u will get a bfp :) fingers crossed for u
baby dust :))

Sorry about AF Wilson. It's a new month! Also sometimes not hearing anything from your doctors is a good thing! Keep us posted!

mrsbaurs it is possible to get a BFN at 14dpo and still be pregnant. Some people don't even show up pregnant on home tests until they are weeks along. So it is possible. My heart is break right now as well... I really am begining to wonder how long I can take this!! Two more months of trying for us then we are on a break for at least three. As much as a dread having to take a break I think we really need it!

Well ladies I got a BFN this AM! It has really brought me down... I have had really sore boobs since last Friday which usually only happens a day before AF. But I have been having some cramping today. AF could show sometime between today and Saturday... Even though i have finally taken that next step and gotten into see a different doctor who will monitor me and try new meds I still feel so discouraged today. I am worrying about everything even more now. I have to be monitored starting on day 1, 2, or 3. Well if AF shows on Friday afternoon I am out for the entire cycle cause I can't get in until Monday (Day 4) at that point... So now I am stressing about that.... WHEN WILL THIS END???

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

yep dolphin1204 thats how im looking at it this month try something new n hope for a bfp next month

sorry to hear your feeling down dolphin1204 it is hard this journey and u do wonder when its going to end and its actually your turn to have lots of good news
could you not speak to your doctor before friday to ask what to do in the case af comes and you would be on da y 4 to get tests done

i think i need to ban myself from the internet been looking up on different things and come across a product pregnacare conception its 1 tablet to take with all your folic acid requirments and vitamins etc
has anyone tried this
i take folic acid and vitamins seperate just wondered if this would be a better way as its designed for people trying to conceive

little update i phoned my doctors to see if my blood work results were back, they are back but my doctor wants to speak to me abt them tomorrow she is going to phone me a bit worried now :(

I will say a prayer for you Wilson. Keep us posted.

As for me, I am feeling VERY down right now. BFN on Sunday and Tuesday. Still no AF. I have no idea what is going on. If I am not pregnant, I wish AF would just hurry up so I can start again. I might test again Friday or Saturday. I am losing hope at this point.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo