Community post

Discussion

14DPO and scared to test!!!!!

Hi! I'm Pili, from Spain and new here! We already have 6 kids but I can really swear each preg has been diferent!
Right now I'm 14dpo (my normal lutheal length is 16)with lots of symptoms already from 2dpo (night sweats, frequent urination, cramps, heat waves, tender breasts also by armpit, extremely thirsty and dried mouth, red and burning face, increased appetite and also cm...) but today temp dipped and I just got scared to test, scared to see a BFN...the thing is that we realized that thermometer battery might have been low...so this afternoon I took my temp with the old bat, we put a new one, I did temp again and there were 0,2 degrees more!!!

That fact rised my hope but I'm still scared to test...but crazy to know!!!...any advise???

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Don't really have any advice, just wanted to say good luck!!!!!

I am definitely not testing until i am late, I have already seen 1 BFN this cycle, so I will wait until i am officially late.

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo