Community post

Discussion

16 DPO am i obsessing too much?!

Hi i'm 16 DPO and going mad! I've had cramps on/off for a week now, mild and dull mostly but still noticeable and sometimes uncomfortable, but no period. I'm actually due for my period today, was out earlier and got cramps more stronger than the others before so rushed home thinking i had come on, but nothing and the cramps eased off. I also have had back ache for the past 3 days, my nipples are much more sensitive than normal and i've had on/off queasiness for a few days with an empty stomach feeling sometimes. I don't know when to test or even if i should bother testing as i'm going mad thinking that i am going to end up coming on my period soon. So confused! Anyone else had similar happen?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

This is what is so confusing about preg symptoms,they often feel exactly like you are getting your period! Cramping in the first trimester is very normal. If your period doesnt come today, maybe do a test tomorrow with your first wee of the day. Goodluck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo