Community post

Discussion

9DPO BFP! Sept 2017 baby!

Got my first BFP at 9DPO and they are continuing to get darker! Confirmed with a FRER and Clearblue Digital and they're all saying PREGNANT!!! SO excited!!! This was our 3rd month trying and we had decided to take the next 3 months off to avoid an October, November or December baby (our first is an October baby) and it happened!!!

EDD is September 14th!

Haven't told DH yet, planning to either tonight or tomorrow :D

19 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations!! I just found out too! (faint pos Wednesday evening, faint pos thurs morning and a BFP digital today 13 dpo!) My DH and I are having our first anniversary on Monday so I'm holding out the secret until then! Now to find a fun way to break it to him :D

7 years ago

Congratulations! What is your EDD?

So excited, have already made an appointment with my Midwife on the 26th to confirm the pregnancy and get started on prenatal care :D it's earlier than they would have liked, I'll be 7 weeks that day!

7 years ago • Post starter

I am starting to think I will have a September baby too!!! I am on dpo9 and had spotting dpo6, 7, and the morning of 8 with some serious cramping. I don't know whether to take a pregnancy test yet though, the disappointments are almost too much. We have been trying for a year exactly, we even went to our first fertility doctor's appointment last week. We are over 30 with no babies. I am 18 months post surgery for cervical cancer and he has a low sperm count with high morphology. I just joined this site to comment on your post and wish you luck! I think I will test Tuesday because we have a higher chance of getting a positive, fingers crossed! We may have Irish twins girlie!

7 years ago

September 15 is my edd :) so just 1 day difference. I will likely be calling to schedule appointment on Monday after I tell dh the news. I'll be honest though I've used 4 tests to see the darker lines lol. I am "advanced maternal age" ???????? so I'm curious what all that will mean for us.

7 years ago

@malette- it does sound promising but I tested at 11 dpo (Wednesday night) and got a barely there line. I had no implantation bleeding but the day I felt off was perhaps Sunday (7 dpo) when I had cramping. If I implanted then it would make sense why the lines were so terribly faint. With the spotting you had I would add 5-6 days from then to allow hcg to be readable and prevent the letdown of a negative. It was Friday when I got a positive I could actually see.
Baby dust and best of wishes to you!!!!

7 years ago

Me too!! 3Rd month of trying. Have no symptoms at all, was just deciding on giving up this month, day 11 po and was gonna buy a bottle of wine but thought I better test first. Woop! Obvious positives on 3 tests!! SEPT 23rd for me...

7 years ago

Congratulations!!!

7 years ago

Yay! Congratulations!!

I am now in week 5 and having some symptoms but nothing too bad. Get a bit nauseous throughout the day but only when I haven't eaten in the last few hours. Have been having light cramps. Have been crazy thirsty everyday and all I want to eat are salty foods,Burgers Pizza french fries Etc. Which doesn't help with the extreme thirst and trying to be healthy during pregnancy. I have to force myself to eat healthy meals and snacks when all I really want is a cheeseburger and french fries! Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for all the comments. Not pregnant : ( We did get his sperm analysis back yesterday though and we are no longer considered low serm count/subfertile!!!! I'm dropping off this comment thread, good luck to all you ladies!! Much love

7 years ago

Hope to see you with a positive soon Malette.

Anyone just get really scared now they have a positive about their baby..m getting excited about September. .. but who knows if it will survive the weeks to come! Does anyone else feel like that or is it just me being morbid? Now I've got the positive it makes me worried. First time preggers for me.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo