Community post

Discussion

10dpo so many symptoms!!! Have I lost my mind?

Ok...lil background first. The more info the better answers right? I'm 36 and have been trying to get pregnant for over 8 years. I have a DD who is 9 that was a perfect pregnancy, NO symptoms except hearburn which didn't happen till I was 10 weeks along! And we conceived her after DH had a vasectomy reversal. Moving right along.....Little did I know til Feb 10' that I had a little problem called an intrauterine polyp that had been growing since my C-section in 02' (my IVF dr said in her 30 plus years she'd never seen one so big). We didn't go to IVF sooner because we had put it in God's hands to give us a baby or not. But after so long, you have to bring in the docs. Had my surgery for the polyp in Oct 11' and all went well. DH and I tried to conceive Nov and Dec to no avail. He travels ALOT all over the country so we decided to freeze some "lil buddies". (DH is currently in Kuwait until April 12').

So on Jan 9th 2012 I had my first IUI at CD14. Used OTK with positive on the 8, 9, and 10. Until about 3dpo I was fine....then WOAH....cramps started and a lil nausea. 5 and 6dpo add bloating, gas, backache, headache, and more intense nausea. 7. 8, 9dpo...in addition to the rest of my symptons, I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open no matter how much rest I get, having whacky dreams(mostly gory and gross), along with gas, cramps (not like AF at all), hella bad nausea and then 9dpo brings the PEEING and the HUNGER (but not till after noontime and the nausea has passed to a tolerable level that would let my body even think about eating). Now today is 10dpo and the peeing is every 45 min to an hour, which is WAAAY abnormal for me. I usually only go about 3x a day. Took HPT on 9dpo with last urine b4 bed and . Took HPT today 10dpo with fmu and . Took OPK today 10dpo with smu and they were positive (not LH surge positive, but close). I took 2 to be sure . AF is due Sunday/Monday, but no signs of that. Too bloated and have that heavy and tight uterus feeling, along with the horrible nausea and peeing and exhaustion. So not like AF for me at alll (don't really have any PMS at all except irritability the day before and hunger).

Please keep in mind that I am 36, overweight (5'7" and 250lbs, was 215lbs when I conceived my DD 10 years ago), and have been on Metformin and Prenatals from the IVF dr since Feb 2010.

So what do you ladies think??? I've been waiting almost 10 years for this lil miracle . Do any of you have or have had the symptoms I am experiencing? This is like being a newbie to pregnancy all over again since it's been so long!!!

to all of you!

User Image IUI #1 @ CD14 on 1/9/12

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Today is 11dpo and yet another . I am SO FREAKIN CRANKY today. I can't says it's cuz AF is due Monday, because I normally don't ever get this bad. Feel like I wanna just cry in bed all day. Kinda feeling down and depressed. Wish someone would let me know if I'm nuts or if this really could be the cycle I'll get my ???? Thanks for reading/listening to me vent. Happy weekend to all!

User Image IUI #1 @ CD14 on 1/9/12

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry I don't have much insight to offer you, but I'm crossing my fingers that you get your BFP!!! Best of luck to you!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo