Community post

Discussion

Menstration or something else?

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. I have long and irregular cycles. This cycle is throwing me off big time. I ran out ofnOPK strips before I hit my surge so I was going strictly off of cm. We did the deed exactly 14 days before I started having extremely light spotting. This spotting originally came with very light and weird stomach flutters almost. It lasted three days. On the morning of the second day I went to eat and got my plate of food and had to go to the bathroom thinking I was going to vomit. My appetite was weird, like I was starving but got full very quick feeling nauseous throughout the day but never vomiting. I was extremely tired and still am. I never had my typical extreme cramps or cravings just general feelings of hunger but fullness... it's weird. During the spotting I never had to wear a lad or liner. The blood was pinkish and brown. On the morning of the fourth day my bleeding went light for about six or so hours and then completely stopped... I had to wear a pad but didn't even fill it half way up. The blood is bright red. this repeated exactly today. Still only very light cramping, I'd almost describe it as my ovulation pains... maybe not even that. The fullness and hunger are still there. I'm so confused all of my tests are bfn. I didn't get any breast soreness until day four. Now it's just underneath and on the outsides. I finally check my cervix tonight and I have cm that is very much like ewcm but tinted brownish yellow.... my cervix is high and slightly open. I ate dinner tonight and literally thought I was going to vomit and ran to the bathroom and nothing happened. I don't understand what's going on with me.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I no this was a long time ago but I hope ur feeling better..sounds lik a stomach bug or something? Or were u pregnant?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo