Community post

Discussion

2 DPO cycle buddy finder

I'm definitely trying to keep my mind busy and not obsessed about every feeling. Would love to chat with other ladies in the same boat ?

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm 1 DPO! Currently on CD59 (I know, right?).

I was losing all hope a couple days ago and asked my doctor to prescribe me Provera. I went home and decided to use an OPK for kicks and it was a blaring positive, more positive than I've ever had in other cycles. So I thought why not?

Now another TWW for me! Hopefully this is it. Having an irregular cycle (21 days, 36 days, now 59 days) is driving me bonkers!

to us!

7 years ago

I think 4-6 dpo. Basically been symptoms spotting non stop and checking my cp about 10 times daily. I of course tested this morning for like a lunatic answer got BFN. Today I got a glob of yellow cf and having some minor twinges in my ovaries which go round to my back. I'm not sure I'd notice it only for the tww. My af due in 8/9 days and beginning to get some symptoms that it's coming.used opks this month but they were a mess and not sure I got a strong positive.what are all your symptoms.I'm praying for an IB which I had on my last pregnancy.

7 years ago

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm symptom spotting too...again! Last night when I took off my bra after a long day of work, my nipples were immediately sore. This never happened while I was on birth control. But it happened last cycle where it lasted for 2 weeks and my husband was convinced I was pregnant because I'd howl every time he'd try to touch them. Then AF showed up at the end of my THREE week wait. So I'm trying not to associate my sore nipples with anything now. TRYING!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo