Community post

Discussion

Soy Isoflavins

Hi There,

I took Soy Isoflavins CD 5-9 for the first time this month to try to Ovulate earlier. It worked! I got my smiley OPK on day 13 and I usually don't see one until day 18 or 19! Hopefully this is my month. Anyone else experienced this or got their BFP using Soy Isoflavins?

Thanks,
Marissa

22 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Hi Lovehopehugs28

I tried SI this cycle also, i only took them from cd2-4 because i freaked out & thought id mess my cycles up even more, but i did an opk just out of curiosity & got a positive on cd 11.

Im now 7dpo & trying not to get my hopes up but will definitely try SI again next cycle!

Goodluck x

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

9 years ago

That's awesome! I'm surprised how well this stuff works for making you Ovulate! :) Hoping we both get our BFP. Make sure you update me either way please! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

I know, i think i genuinely didn't expect to O. Now im trying
Not to get excited but just getting a positive O is a big deal for me!

Will keep you posted

Hoping for a bfp

Me - 32yrs! DH - 31yrs TTC #1 PCOS & Endometriosis Irregular cycles/anovulation Praying for a Baby

9 years ago

Will this be your first? I see you have PCOS and I hear Soy Isoflavins are really good for that and lots of women have success! Crossing my fingers and toes for you! xxx

Yes, ttc our first! i had a laparoscopy in May 2014 to remove stage 3 endo & i also have pcos, which means irregular to no ovulation, so it isn't easy ttc. My FS wants us to do ovulation induction (Injections) & artifical insemination (IUI). But If there is a possibility of conceiving naturally, however small, i needed to try, hence the SI (which the Dr didn't recommend) but im trying it anyway Im hoping I did in fact ovulate

(Im also on progesterone 5mg 3xday for 10days cd 1-10)

9 years ago

I love SI, its a great way to reach ur goal if ur doctor wont give ya the strong stuff! I'm on the my 3rd pill of a 3-7 cycle. I took it from Oct '12 - Oct '13, and always loved it, it just didnt give me the BFP I hoped it would. My friend used it and got preg on the first round. My main reason for using it was to shorten my cycles and bring O forward, it did that...so I can't complain!

Glad u ladies liked it, hoping u get a BFP very soon!

9 years ago

Feeling out this month, temo drop 7dpo & today 8dpo
AF like cramps, lower backache, gas
No other symptoms

9 years ago

Let's hope not! You never know...temps are sometimes weird and 8dpo is early to count yourself out! How long is your Luteal phase? Mine is short which is probably the majority of my problem. I ordered progesterone so hopefully it'll arrive soon! Chin up, I felt period cramps before both all three of my BFPs (one miscarriage, two kiddos)! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

It's encouraging to hear SI worked for your friend Dakotaguurl!!!

Thanks Lovehopehugs28

My lp is between 12-14 days. It was shorter that's why the Dr put me on progesterone for 10 days for the last 2 cycles. It is hard to pinpoint though as my cycle is meant to start 3-5 days after the last tablet, however last cycle it took 8 days. I heard it also helps with uterine lining so praying that also helps. I just wish it wasn't so hard

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo