Community post

Discussion

October 2017

View Full Post

Since I didn't see this topic yet I figured I'd be the first to start it. This is for those of us still traveling our TTC journey in hopes of achieving our October 2017 miracles. I am at CD1 my name is Jalisa.. Some history on myself... I am 23 and DH 44, he just recently had a vasectomy reversal and everything came out great! This cycle #2 for us and we ttc #1 for me and #3 for him... I have previously had 2 miscarriages one at 18 and another at 21. The first I wasn't aware of but the second I was 4 months. I wish all of you ladies baby dust and sticky vibes!

86 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 86 Replies | Last Page

I'm picking up something VERY SHADOWY on a wondfo... but I think it has a touch of color. FRER yesterday was blatantly negative, and I only have two of those left, so I'm saving one for tomorrow and one for 13dpo. I'll post if I can get a decent picture.

User Image

7 years ago

Brown sugar: I just took a peak at your hpt and I def see a line with some pink!!

7 years ago

How is everyone feeling today and new updates?

My boobs are still very uncomfortable, itchy achy and sore to touch. More so that normal, but other than that everything seems normal or even less than normal. I'm trying to hold out testing. I have been using OPKs just trying to distract myself and they are pretty faint......sooo. I'm probably out this month but we will wait and see.

7 years ago

I've got my appointment tomorrow to possibly start my stim injections for IVF, if we stay on track due date is projected to be Oct 23. I know it's a different route than most of you are taking, I miss tracking my symptoms and testing like crazy! to you all!

7 years ago

@brownsugar93, how exciting! Is the line getting darker today? Hope this is it for you!

@babybump89, good luck getting ready for your appointment! Hope things look good so you can move onto the next step of the process!

AFM...continued breast soreness and some newer symptoms. I started coming down with a cold yesterday which I take as a good sign. Sore lower abdomen muscles. Frequent urination going on for several days now. Funny thing is I'm not feeling any sensations in my uterus (a few days ago I had AF like cramps and stabbing feeling which could have been implantation? But all gone now). BBT is staying nice and high. Last cycle around this time my temps began to fall which was my first clue that I was out. If temps stay high and no AF, my plan is to test on Sunday.

User Image

7 years ago

I don't want to consider anything official until I get a positive on FRER, which still isn't happening. Shadows upon shadows

My symptoms are getting harder to ignore, however. My boobs are huge, my lower back is killing me and I am nauseated whether I eat or not, and I am STARVING every 3 hours (which never happens to me, bc after battling anorexia in college I lost my ability to even feel hunger). I am craving snickers bars, and I hate hate HATE chocolate. If I'm not pregnant, I am losing my ever-loving mind over here.

Fertility Friend statistics indicate that the average BFP shows up around 13 dpo, so I'll keep peeing on things until the witch shows up.

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm DPO13 today! I can't wait until tomorrow morning to test again. I hope that we're pregnant! We've been trying for about 2 years and this will be our first child. We are on round #1 of Femara (Letrozole).

Baby dust to all!!!

7 years ago

Brownsugar 93 that sounds very promising !!

JeanieBeanie I hope this is or month too. Baby dust to you.

7 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope everybody is having a great day! It was so sunny and nice today all I wanted was to take the rest of the day off from work and just enjoy the outdoors! Can't wait for spring!!

Today I took an opk and it's pretty clear it's negative now. I have been tracking my bbt (as best as I can) but I still haven't seen a surge or anything like that yet. I'm thinking it'll show on the thermometer tomorrow or Friday morning. Today I am feeling like I'm coming down with a cold or something. But also something weird is I have been feeling almost nauseous these past few days?? It's a little strange being that I've never felt really like this before. Have any of you ladies ever felt just kind of icky in the stomach around o time? I know it's not a pregnancy symptom. Maybe it's just from the cold my body is trying to fight off.

Meghan: How many dpo are you right now? Those symptoms sound promising!

Brownsugar and jeaniebeanie: Good Luck on the testing! Keep it posted!!

Babybump: Good luck on the appt tomorrow! Let us know how it went!

7 years ago

JeanieBeanie- welcome! Good luck testing tomorrow, keep us posted!

FeliChica, thank you, I am 11DPO! So yes I could be testing but I'm scared to get my hopes up and want to make it past four weeks first. Last cycle AF showed up at 15DPO so that's when I'll test, if I'm not out by then

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo