Community post

Discussion

October 2017

View Full Post

Since I didn't see this topic yet I figured I'd be the first to start it. This is for those of us still traveling our TTC journey in hopes of achieving our October 2017 miracles. I am at CD1 my name is Jalisa.. Some history on myself... I am 23 and DH 44, he just recently had a vasectomy reversal and everything came out great! This cycle #2 for us and we ttc #1 for me and #3 for him... I have previously had 2 miscarriages one at 18 and another at 21. The first I wasn't aware of but the second I was 4 months. I wish all of you ladies baby dust and sticky vibes!

86 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 86 Replies | Last Page

@Brownsugar93, you and I might be really close in cycles! I'm 8DPO today with an EDD of Sept 30 if we have conceived a sticky one

After tracking and recording every little twinge last cycle, only to end up with , this time I decided to take a more passive approach and only record symptoms that are so in my face that they can't be ignored. Well I went four days with nothing, then started having very different symptoms than last month. For example, I've had no gas cramps at all and hardly any feelings in my abdomen, while last month I had them pretty bad. I'd say more "classic" pregnancy symptoms this time. I had a bout of nausea for a few hours the other day. And my breasts are so incredibly tender and swollen, which started at 5 or 6DPO. Last time there was no breast changes until 8 or 9DPO and I had to touch or poke at them to feel the soreness, but now it's unmistakable at any time. Also my BBT is following a more consistent biphasic pattern.

As to what I'm doing differently, I'm taking a relaxing hot bath every day and also going to bed with a hot water bottle. Just really making an effort to stay warm and comfortable, and to get more rest. I'm gonna wait to test until 15DPO, IF my temp stays high and doesn't show that day...

Is anyone else in their TWW yet? How are you feeling?

Wishing you all &

User Image

7 years ago

@meghan83 we are exact cycle buddies! I'm 8dpo today and I'd be due around Sep 30th as well!

Last cycle I had such blatant symptoms I wish I'd tested earlier. I believe an embryo started to implant and simply didn't stick; I was very stressed last cycle so I'm not surprised. Even my blood pressure went up. This time around I have had almost no symptoms, and those I have had I find a way to explain, because I refuse to get my hopes up. Nausea? No, you just need to eat. Spotting? Nope, hubs must've been too enthusiastic . My bbt has consistently followed the same trend with about the same coverlines so nothing new on that front. I'm even planning to buy opk's and hpt's for next cycle. If I don't wind up needing them, I will gift them to my sister and my brother in law.

In the meantime, I'm doing yoga, using a natural progesterone serum, drinking hot peach tea, and keeping my head and feet covered. I'm going to start testing at 10 dpo, since I have the tests to spare to do so. I'll keep you all posted!

User Image

7 years ago

Well I am out CD1 today.. Good luck ladies!

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies! How is everybody doing?
Today is the start of my *fertile week* I'm hoping I ovulate on Friday because I have to go away for the weekend for work so we're wanting to hit as many days as possible. Knowing my luck it would happen on Saturday or something lol.

This weekend was one of my close friend's baby shower. That was rough. :( Especially when it came time to open the gifts and all I see are these cute little outfits and things for her little girl. It's so hard because I'm happy for them and their little baby that's coming any minute now but at the same time it's like, "When is my time? Am I going to ever have this? Will I ever GET to have a baby shower for MY little one?" I know that probably sounds so horrible.. :( It's just been rough because she got pregnant around when we started trying on their first try. So every time we see them we have to dodge the whole "when are you guys going to have one?" thing. The shower was co-ed so my husband went with me being that he's friends with the father to be so at least I had him to distract me a little. But later on that day he said he was feeling it too since it seems all of our friends have kids and brought them all. :/ I'm a horrible friend I know :(

Anyway, on a lighter not depressing note (lol) here is to hoping this is a lucky month for all of us!! :D

7 years ago

I was looking for this age earlier. Anyway I am 8 DPO and if conceived then EDD is Oct 1. Trying not to spot check or think about things this month but at the same time things are different. I'm normally very gassy bloated and have abdominal pressure/cramps. Well this month I have that but not as bad as normal. Also starting around 3 DPO my nipples were so sensitive, could barely let a shirt or anything tough them. My SO even made a comment about it. The sensitivity has subsided but still there. Starting yesterday my boobs have just been very sore, like a dull ache, hurt mainly on the sides like they are crammed in bra and it is making them hurt or something. Also they itch quite a bit. I usually don't have much going on with them.

Anyway, don't want to obsess over everything too much. This is our 6 month TTC and I'm 32. We really want a baby and starting to feel like it won't happen. 4 years ago I had a miscarriage after 2nd month not preventing. Baby dust to all.

7 years ago

@MsColeman, darn AF :( but maybe you can still be in for October if you get lucky this cycle!

@FeliChica, good luck this week! Even if you BD Friday morning you should be well covered if you O while you're away!

@BrownSugar93 did you test??? (Still early but asking because your ticker has expired) I just peeked at your chart and it looks like you could have implanted on 7DPO and maybe are starting to get a triphasic pattern?! Fx! (Sorry I know you said you were not over analyzing this month :P)

@secallender, sounds promising! You are just one day behind BrownSugar93 and myself! Hope we all get

User Image

7 years ago

Ladies! I just took an opk test when I got home from work and guess what! Positive!! It looks like maybe I will get lucky this month after all and O before I leave!
The past two cycles I either missed my surge or maybe didn't ovulate? I'm not too sure but hopefully this is it! Feeling pretty optimistic right now :D

Good luck ladies!

and Mrs. Coleman, Meghan said what I was thinking, you might still be in for October with the rest of us. Keep us updated!

7 years ago

@MsColeman sorry to hear about the red witch. Fx for your next cycle!

@FeliChica92 Awwwwww yesssss! Hope this is your golden egg!

@secallender maybe you, meghan83 and I will be bump buddies! How cute would that be?

@Meghan83 my timezone for my ticker was so far ahead of me I wound up testing earlier today at 9dpo... resulted in some squinty shadowy business I refuse to acknowledge for anything other than records. In other news my OPKs keep getting darker than even my best positives so I may have another issue altogether. I plan to officially retest 12dpo so I reset my ticker and I will try to keep my hands off the pee sticks.

User Image

7 years ago

@BrownSugar93 umm, I've heard OPKs can also detect pregnancy...

User Image

7 years ago

@BrownSugar93 The positive OPK sounds very promising. Mine were getting darker each day then this morning lighter, still something but not much. Almost certain the pregnancy test was negative, but I know it's still early. I have no idea why I torture myself every month
FX for a BFP for all you ladies!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo