Community post

Discussion

October 2017

Since I didn't see this topic yet I figured I'd be the first to start it. This is for those of us still traveling our TTC journey in hopes of achieving our October 2017 miracles. I am at CD1 my name is Jalisa.. Some history on myself... I am 23 and DH 44, he just recently had a vasectomy reversal and everything came out great! This cycle #2 for us and we ttc #1 for me and #3 for him... I have previously had 2 miscarriages one at 18 and another at 21. The first I wasn't aware of but the second I was 4 months. I wish all of you ladies baby dust and sticky vibes!

86 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 86 Replies | Last Page

Hey. I'm 23 and my dh is 30 and we have been TTC for one year with no bfp at all. I have endo and I'm using castor oil packs to help clear out scar tissue. Good luck and baby dust to you!!

7 years ago

Thank you and all the baby dust in the world to you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Glad to see an October 2017 already! I'm 27, DH is 29, and we recently found out my tubes are completely blocked so we're unable to conceive naturally. Only took us 3 years of ttc to find that out *eye roll*. So we're trying our first round of IVF in January which will give us an October due date if it takes!

Good luck to both of you ladies, and anyone else who reads/joins the board!

7 years ago

I'm a 'career woman' who put off having kids. I'm now in my mid-30s and don't have kids yet. We started TTC last month, so this is kind of new for me - since I wasn't sure if my husband and I would ever have kids. Now I'm worried that it could be somewhat late to get started. It's nice seeing lots of older people here having good success stories. Good luck to you all! *baby dust*

7 years ago

Hi, I'm on CD 6... been TTC for 5 months, with 1 mc... I'm 32 and DH is 34. It's been harder than I could ever imagine! If I conceive this cycle, I'll be due sept 30-oct 1 ...

7 years ago

Welcome ladies!!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey, everyone- would like to join. CD2 here.
I'm 29 and DH is 32. We've been TTC #1 for 15 months with 2 miscarriages during that time (so, I guess technically trying for less than that since I was pregnant several months in there). Not tracking my cycle anymore cause I'm a little burnt out from all the tracking and my cycle has actually been very consistent.
We go for our first consultation at a fertility clinic in a couple weeks. Nervous and scared but I think it's the right thing to do.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!

If I conceive this cycle, I'll be right in the cusp of Sept/Oct due dates, so I figured I'd join this thread too. I'm 33, DH 29. Cycle #2 TTC and currently in my fertile window- yay!

Those who were in the September thread may remember, but I had tons of symptoms last cycle and I'm quite sure I had a fertilized egg that was then shed. Thankful I didn't test early. BFN at 14DPO and then AF at 15DPO. I am committed to NOT testing early after that experience- I would rather not confirm it until my body has made the decision to keep the egg, at least for the beginning stage (although I know 4 weeks is far from out of the woods).

Does anyone know much about "cold uterus"? If it's true that keeping feet and hands warm is imperative to implantation, that is a very valid possibility as to why mine didn't stick. I live in a cold climate and was working a temporary holiday job with long hours and where my hands and feet were often very cold. This cycle I'll be able to stay warm and get more rest during my luteal phase (wouldn't it be great if the answer is as simple as that)! I would love to hear if anyone knows more about this theory..

and

User Image

7 years ago

hi everyone! I hope everybody had a great New Year! My edd is October 8th so I thought I would join in on the conversation this month. Maybe that will give me some luck! I am 24 and dh is 25. This would be our first baby/first pregnancy. We have been trying since the end of May/beginning of June.... currently this is cycle 7. Last month I was having different symptoms than usual so I thought that we had finally nailed it... turns out I was just getting af a whole week early. Needless to say, I was very disappointed and went through the whole "why not me?" stage for a couple days.
Currently I am on CD4. Looks like last month was a great month for a lot of ladies so let's hope we can continue the lucky streak with lots of bfps!!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm Alice. I'm 29, boyfriend is 23. First month TTC #1 for both of us. I am so excited and very nervous about how long this will take. I'm learning a lot and doing everything I can for a successful first try later this month. I hope we all have BFPs this month.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo