Community post

Discussion

All the symptoms but now I think AF is here

We've been trying to conceive our first for 3minths so relatively new to all this. My periods are usually every 32-34days and I'm normally quite a heavy bleeder. Since we started trying to conceive my periods have been erratic and light. Thought I was pregnant the first month as period never showed. I had blood tests and checks for progesterone levels but Dr said all normal and fed not pregnant so I dusted myself off and carried on ttc. This month I used ipk and lh surge was detected day after hubby and I BD'd which I though was good timing so we carried in every day that week. I had lots of watery cm all that time then it kind of dried up and went sticky. The tww wasn't as painful as expected but I kept a close eye on how I was feeling. Not wanting to be obsessed with symptoms but couldn't help myself when I was experiencing new symptoms I've not had before. I was exhausted, cramps about 4 days after ovulation. Aches lower back. Cervix is very high and soft. Bloated. Gassy. Extremely vivid dreams. Hot flushes. Achey breasts and two days ago EXTREMELY sore nipples which I've never had before. I couldn't even have a top on them and having a bath was so uncomfortable as the water even hurt them. I took a test the next morning and BFN. However yesterday I started spotting very light pink then dark muddy brown. Last night it turned bright red and heavier but not as heavy as normal. Cramped all night and still bleeding fairly heavily. Check cervix and it's very high and very soft. I'm still exhausted and my breasts ache. Can anyone help me explain why I feel pregnant but am bleeding?

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I forgot to add details:

Ovulation test says ovulating 16th (CD 21) December and 17th (CD22)
BD'd 16th pm and 20th (CD25 3DPO) am
21st (CD26 4DPO) light dragging ache in lower abdomen like start of af.
24th (CD29 7DPO)cervix high and hard
25th (CD30 8DPO) cervix high and soft. Slight twinges but more like wind than af.
26th (CD32 9DPO) cervix medium high soft. Feeling off. Too much food yesterday? Coffee made me feel iffy about an hr after drinking. Eaten lots but still feel empty. Tired. Very cold pm. Sore gums. On breasts slightly fuller. Stomach feels churny like AF coming. Bloated.
27th (CD33 10DPO) cervix medium high soft. Ewcm. Churny tummy. Sore lower back. Need loo but can't go. Feel warm "downstairs". Could smell Simons beer from upstairs.
28th (CD34 11DPO) cervix high soft. EWCM. Churny tummy. Sore lower back. Achey legs and hips. Very pale pink spotting only when wipe approx 5pm. Windy. Very Sore, tingly nipples.
CD35 12DPO soft high cervix. Very sore tingly nipples, dark brown spotting. Sore lower back. Gassy.
CD36 13DPO soft high cervix. Bright red bleeding. Achey breasts. Sore lower back.

9 years ago • Post starter

An update for anyone who's reading-just dark brown cm with light pink when wipe now very little cramping. Fingers and toes crossed this is only implantation not AF.

Today there is barely any spotting now. My cat however has becoming increasingly friendly over the last week. Today she just wouldn't leave me alone. Following me everywhere I go and meowing at me. She's not hungry or thirsty or ill. Whenever I sit down she curls up in my lap resting her head on my tummy. Does she know something I dont?...or am I just going crazy?!

Cat still won't leave me alone. No bleeding or spotting now. Breast fuller and slight ache on side of right then left. Achey back. Bloated. Ooh and my nipples were very dry and dark yesterday. Not areoles but the actually nipples and last night they were flakey and peeling! Don't know what that's all about.

Ok scrap that. Just been to the loo and bright pink spotting. Very odd. It had stopped for a day!

So I caved and took a test this morning with clear blue digital and fmu.....BFP 1-2weeks! So excited!

BFN at 12dpo then BFP AT 16DPO. ð???

No more spotting. Very tired today. Slept most of the afternoon. Tingly breasts. Drs appointment on Tuesday.

I was pregnant but unfortunately ended up having a missed miscarriage. We found out at our first scan at 13 weeks. The baby had died around 8weeks. Getting back to it now. Trying to concieve again.

Don't worry, try to consult the doctor again, as your doctor has already stated that it is all normal then stay relax, if you are still persisting heavy bleeding then you may use cup menstruelle during periods, so that you don't have to change it at least for 12 hours.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo