Community post

Discussion

So many symptoms, negative FRER. Experience anyone

Hi ladies!
I am 11 dpo, and I have had so many sympoms from appr. 7 dpo. Ovary pains and cramps, half nauseous, tender breasts, dizzyness!!! that i have never felt before.
Took a first response early result this morning with morning urine, and I was 100% sure it would be positive. BUT IT WAS NEGATIVE.... not even the faintest line. With a FRER, who can detect hcg from dpo 9 with any urine, I am sure i would get some kind of line by now? Ecpesially with sympoms from 7 dpo!! Has anyone the same experience as me, who got positive FRER later? Or should I just accept that I probably did not concieve?
Thanks for every reply. I am so bummed...

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Anyone?? Please

7 years ago • Post starter

I used to trust FRER explicitly. And had great results with them super early with all three pregnancies. This time around, I immediately went to FRER at 10dpo and they have all been negative and some have appeared to even have pink evap lines? I've taken about 20 other tests of varying brands and gotten negatives. I feel like FRER updated to this curved handle and screwed something up.

Are you using the curved handle one too?

~ Amanda User Image

7 years ago

Hi, and thanks for a reply! Wow that sounds awful! Yes that's the one I'm also using. What a shame you suddenly have a bad experience with them, but I hope that's my case as well... I am now 12 dpo, and I got a negative with a different brand, which is suppose to detect 10 HCG... So I'm probably not pregnant.. (Still a lot of symptoms tho!!!) but I have had a lot of symptoms since 7 dpo, so if I was having symptoms from the pregnancy, then I'm guessing it would be positive by now... This sucks!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

I read some Amazon reviews for the FRER curved handle and there are a lot of complaints. I am almost a week late now and still getting negatives on all brands. Not sure what is going on. HA HA. I have one more FRER that I am going to wait until Christmas Eve to use.

~ Amanda User Image

7 years ago

To be honest, usually if you are having morning sickness it's when your HGC levels are pretty high, causing the nausea and most symptoms. If they are high enough for nausea, they are high enough to read positive on a test.

I didn't get nausea until 2-3 weeks after finding out I was pregnant... but everyone is different! :)
Good luck! :D

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo