Community post

Discussion

Anyone else suffering with recurrent miscarriges?

Hey,
I had my 6th miscarriage with twins last month. Don't feel like people really get what it's like, every just says oh you'll get there one day, or just keep trying, it's not the point though is it.
Had a positive pregnancy test again this morning, surprisingly, as I don't usually ovulate for a few months following a mc, so to get a positive test was like woah!
But I'm not even getting my hopes up, i just expect it to fail at some point and I don't wanna be absolutely heartbroken yet again.
Xx

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey I'm so sorry for your losses. I know actually how you feel I don't have recurring miscarriages but I do have recurring ectopic pregnancies I had my 4th one back in September it was the depressing. The thoughthe ttc again I'm for it but don't want to deal with the disappointment if it happens again. I pray you get your rainbow baby hun.

7 years ago

I am sorry for yr losses, but as the saying goes”time heals everything”. I think it's time to check in with your doctor why you can't conceive. A friend of mine, who was in the similar position, did additional tests and it occurred that she had genetic issues. Her doc advised her to combine her infertility treatment with PGS NGS technique, and finally she got pregnant.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo