Community post

Discussion

Feeling heartbroken...

A little about me...I am almost 25 years old with a 4 year old son from an abusive ex. I am married to a wonderful guy and we've been ttc for 2 years now. I miscarried twice before my son and twice after my son (one was back in November of 2012 with twins). I found out I was pregnant a little over 2 weeks ago.
I took a hpt which came up positive and went to the er the next day because of cold and they confirmed with a blood test that my hcg levels were 74. Two days later more blood work and the hcg levels went to 184. Last Tuesday I had blood drawn and my hcg levels had only gone up to 657 after almost a week. Thursday night I had a tiny bit of light pink tinge to my cm when I wiped so I shrugged it off. Friday I woke up to lightly bleeding so rushed to the er. After blood work they said my hcg levels were only 800 and something so they had not gone up much. I was sent home bleeding and scared since my ob wasn't open. My progesterone levels were only 4.6 also last Tuesday.
Friday night I passed a small blood clot and a tiny little piece of tissue (I believe was the baby). I am still lightly bleeding and can not get in to see my ob until Wednesday which is driving me crazy. I took a hpt and it came up still positive (I know I still have hcg in my system so no point in thinking I still am pregnant). If this was a miscarriage it is different then any of the ones I had in the past. I hate the waiting game because I wanna know if my levels dropped or not. :( Sorry for such a long post...

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

i am so sorry for your heartache, to be honest yes it does sound like a miscarriage, I have had 2 in the last year and they both started and ended like yours, I know you probably don't want to hear that, but i figured you were looking for others opinions. Prayers for you and your family.

9 years ago

This was my 5th miscarriage. My numbers were 853 Friday and yesterday they went to 34. Gonna try to pick myself up from this and try again. First gotta figure out how to ttc faster then waiting 2 years.

9 years ago • Post starter

I would try talking to your doctor, tracking when you ovulate and/or BBT.

9 years ago

Ob didn't really have much to say except she doesn't want me get my laporoscopy done now. I tried the bbt but had no luck with it or ovulation tests. I get pains in my side when I ovulate usually so that helped this time around.

:( im sorry, I get the pain on one side too but it's kinda late by then....hope you get your bfp soon!

9 years ago

I was actually surprised when the test came up positive. I took it and told my husband it'll be negative and then yep I was a liar lol. Hopefully this time it doesn't take another 2 years :(.

Yes i agree! :/ good luck! And God Bless

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo