Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Thanks I know...but would have been a great anniversary gift but that's ok. Maybe a birthday present my bday in Nov. And my last pregnancy which was geeze almost 6 years ago I conceived around my bday lol would be funny to give birth thr second one lol. Truthfully I have twins and boy and girl so I am already blessed to have them and for it to happened so easily but I guess now they are 5 in a half I am missing it and finally ready for a third. I have always wanted three kids but I am already lucky so I wish you all that haven't had experiences I have had for u all. I will say I missed out on some of the fun stuff. Baby movement. With my two they were so crammed I didn't feel much of that. I didn't have luck with breast feeding and some of the one on one so I guess I am eager to. There's my hormones I think I am going crazy or mid life crisis. Lol I am 33 and I guess keep hearing my clock tic haha

9 years ago

Oh and hubby 40 he's definitely getting older lol. I am an addict to this group too.

9 years ago

Mama2twins7, when is your birthday? I'm 33 as well and my bday is Nov 25th.

9 years ago

Idk3333 ha my birthday is nov 20th. Pretty darn close its crazy

9 years ago

Mama2twins7: funny thing is that I'm 33 and my hubby is 40 too. I guess we all belong to the same age group. It was nice to hear your experience with the twins and how you want to experience it all over again! I have heard some scary stories of childbirth and honestly, I am scared. You brought a new perspective into it. I was just discussing with my DH that if I like it we might even consider having more than one kid, provided time permits. I did not get any response back but it's an interesting scenario for me :D

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Dsinha You too lol. To funny hey maybe it's a sign. We will all go through pregnancy together. I keep obsessing tonight tomorrow the big day ugh. My cervix still high lol prob irritated it. so this would be your first pregnancy? how long have you been trying? Where you from? I'm from California and my name is Hidi pronounced Heidi ha. Any new symptoms? are you testing in the am?

9 years ago

Mama2twins7: yes, this is our first one. I am in Houston, TX. I was super thirsty all day; apart from that same super sensitive nipples and back pain. Yes, I am hoping to test first thing in the morning.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Oh cool. Makes it that much more exciting. Keep us posted. I lived I'm Dallas when I Was a young child. Sorry I am so chatty my husband has a late work event so I have had no adult contact ha. Can't wait I hope you get that bfp....

9 years ago

I think I am out ladies. I had a 0.29 decrease in my bbt at 8dpo. Ughhhhhhh. Good luck to all those who are still in for October. Heading to November board.

I could barely get any sleep, I woke up very thirsty and then I woke up having to pee. The best part of my day is that there is no work. Woooo hooooo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I am out. AF showed immediately this morning horrible cramps and all but did get my bbt. Good luck ladies

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo