Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 640 Replies | Last Page

TEAM- I am so sorry the witch arrived...hopefully she is here and gone quickly. Good Luck on the Clomid!

Jessyann- If I am being honest, yeah I am a little (LOT) defeated. But I am trying to chalk it up to jumping the gun! 10 DPO is way to early for the average person to get a BFP! I have decided not to take another test unless my temp stays up through Sunday!

9 years ago

Margie- GL! I hope u catch that egg!!

Nikki- hang in there. We've all been guilty of testing early. I get to the point that I'm like even though I know it's early and it could be a false negative, I just wanna know and if there's a chance it would show up on CD10 then that is worth wasting a test for. So don't beat yourself up girl

Team- I'm so sorry the witch showed up. I hate her! Officially, welcome to the October board. I hope u get your little Halloween baby!

AFM- just hanging in there in the TWW. Kinda bored..blah blah... Just praying we have a sticky bean starting in there. I'm so irritable this month!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Omg I swear I see half a pink line on this hpt at home but of course the picture I uploaded didn't pick it up. Can't wait to test again....

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Niki - I'm so sorry! If I would be totally honest I'm a little discouraged after testing negative yesterday! Let's agree to stay away from testing until AT LEAST Saturday, later if we can stand it! 10DPO is definitely too early..

TTC - I hope you have a little baby growing in there too!

So does everyone have weekend plans to keep them distracted?

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Jessyann- I will make that deal with you! No testing until at least Saturday....Sunday for me (not going to take any chances this time)!

9 years ago

That's a good idea! *crossing my fingers

Has anyone ever had a dry mouth/throat as a early pregnancy symptom. This is so strange!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone! I haven't posted for a bit so I thought I'd say hi.

Team, I'm sorry the showed up. Having a period sucks anyway, but when you're TTC it's so much worse to have it show up. I hope this month will be your month!

Nikki, the CB digitals aren't very sensitive, so it was just too early!

AFM I originally decided to skip this cycle and try for a Nov baby, but I just can't do it. I was skipping because dd#2's bday is Oct 25th and I didn't want to chance having our next one on the same day. But as each day passes I get more and more excited/anxious to have my baby! Of course, I'm also torn about whether to skip a month since my CP. It seems like advice goes both ways as far as skipping or just going for it. I think I'll finally call my Ob and see what he recommends. I honestly hope he says to just go for it.

Thanks for letting me get that out of my system!

9 years ago

Gina and tsb- thanks for the info! I swear the women on this site could rule the world lol. Someone always has an answer or info on anything you can think of! I did a little more research and found that the ingredient guaifenesin is what loosens up mucus. And that sometimes chlomid dries things up so doctors sometimes reccomend taking some cough medicine or an estrogen supplement to make sure there is healthy cm. Called my ob/gyn and she said go for it!

To all the girls having a hard time keeping from testing....i get the same way. Especially when i see others at the same dpo getting positive results! Just get on the site and we will try to help distract you! No reason for your heart to break when there still might be a possibility!

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

My husband and I just got married December 16, 2014. I removed my IUD just after that. I am feeling nervous about trying to get pregnant. I am really not sure what to expect. I wish everyone here great luck and happy fertilization.

(Newly TTC and a little scared)

9 years ago

Idk - I hope he tells you to go for it and that you get an extra sticky bean this month. I also hope that you won't end up with two on the same birthday.

TTC - I really hope we do catch it this month. FX that you'll get your BFP this month as well.

Mrcheck - Welcome! good luck this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo