Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Ok girls.
I uploaded an opk test. I am CD 10 3 days after last clomid. Its pretty dark(still negative I know) for this early. Normally my tests are really light at this time.
Do you think I might get a CD 14 ovulation?? That would be such a blessing!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly- i have ne experience with Clomid but i dont know why you would be getting such good lines if you arnt closr! Im sending you good vibes and hoping for an awsome update!!!!

Can anyone explain to me the reason some people say to take musinex or cold medicine while ttc? Ive heard it a couple times now and i just dont know what it does. Any clue?

9 years ago

Holly, it's very possible, good luck!!!

BLC, those meds are suppose to encourage your body to excrete the mucous-y snotty stuff.... Bonus side effect is EWCM (from what I've heard). I've never tried it so I can't speak from experience but anything over the counter is worth a shot, right??

User Image User Image

9 years ago

BLC - Ditto what TSB said. I'm taking Mucinex right now to help with all of this chest and nasal congestion I've had, but I'm also getting a LOT of EWCM along with it. I'm CD11, set to ovulate CD13-14 and plan to keep taking it through ovulation just for kicks to see if it helps move things along. Luckily we've been quick to conceive in the past, but that was before the loss and a couple of D&Cs.

And no, I don't think there's such thing as too much BDing unless there's sperm count issues to worry about. So if you have the time/desire to BD often, do it! :)

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Wow ive missed a lot!! Just popping in to say hi and wish you all good luck and baby dust!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

I am so mad at myself. Decided to POAS this morning at 10 dpo...knowing it's still way to early. Of course BFN! And I wasted a clear blue easy digital....those things are expensive. Why couldn't I just wait until Sunday like I am supposed to. When Bfp with DS I got a faint BFP the day before period...so I know I don't get the early BFPs.....why do we do this to ourselves.

Sorry to vent just down at getting BFN and mad at myself for not waiting!

9 years ago

Ok ladies, no more hopping back and forth between Sept and Oct. Officially on the October board (is there a November yet?). The witch is here and she's a bitch! Starting Clomid this cycle so I'm optimistic.... New EDD 10/29/15......

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Niki - I HATE that, I was SOOOO tempted to test this morning but managed not to. UGH! It's definitely too early, you're not discouraged are you? I'm sorry, darn testing addiction. :(

Team - I'm SO sorry! But yay for getting some help!!! Good luck I hope that this is your month!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Team - I'm sorry the witch showed, I hope you get your Halloween baby.

Nikki - I've been thinking about when I should test (I know I need to O first before I worry about testing) and even though I've only ever gotten the one very faint BFP and it was on 15DPO. I will still probably try and test earlier on the hope that something changes and I will magically have a stronger BFP earlier.

Holly - FX that you get a CD 14 O date. That would be awesome!

AFM - CD 8. DH has agreed to to start BDing EOD tomorrow. He doesn't like scheduling BDing unless its absolutely necessary. I can't really blame but he still needs to suck it up. I'm going to try and call the RE's office today and book another appointment. I hope I don't have to wait forever for one.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Team - I just looked at your EDD again lol and realized thats my husband's birthday! That would be a GREAT day to have a baby! :)

Margie - let us know if you are able to get an appointment! BTW my husband isn't really a fan of scheduling bding either, he says it's too stressful. I say get over it if you want another baby, which he does... oh well.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo