Community post

Discussion

Am I out or not, please help..

Hello mothers and mothers to be, I didn't think I would ever post on here but my frustration and the waiting to see if I'm pregnant or not took hold and I felt I needed a friend on this TTC journey. I was suppose to start AF on the Dec 23rd and nothing but spotting from 14 dpo I'm now 19 dpo and I started bleeding with a few clots sorry tmi so I considered myself out. Very very disappointed but I decided to test anyway just to be sure and WTF is this? This can't be right I'm bleeding but it looks like a bfp. ?????? So confused!

Uploaded a picture..

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

No answers for you but we're nearly on the same cycle. I was due for AF Dec 22 and nothing has happened. I spotted 6 DPO (CD 20) and now I'm spotting again (CD 36), but I've had nothing in between.

I took four tests and they were all neg. The last one was last Thursday. I'm not in the mood to test again because I feel like I'll end up being more confused by this cycle.

By the way, congrats!

9 years ago

Wait a couple of days and test again I'm sure u will get a bfp, baby dust your way.ð???

Uploaded a picture..

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks! :) I'm excited to have a straight answer so I can stop worrying if I am or if I'm not.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo