Community post

Discussion

YES, IT'S MY SECOND BABY I'M AWARE...

I'm here to vent. Nothing burns my grits more than a 22 year old first time pregnant mother to tell me what I need to expect from my second pregnancy!! Granted I've been a professional mother for the past 8 years. I'm 28 years old, married, on my second pregnancy. Currently 8 weeks. This girl is suppose to be my friend, but latley it's like she's more of an aggravation than a supportive friend. Why do first time moms think bc they read a few books and check a damn phone app everyday automatically know EVERYTHING! Lol like really?? I'm well aware you can hear the baby's heart beat at home with your own doppler depending on the machines quality beginning around 9 weeks on, or atleast in my case it was 9 weeks. This girl is gonna tell me to my face, "You won't be able to hear the heart beat at home your baby is entirely too small.." her being 38 weeks. Ok well thanks for that Doctor Wanna be but I'll take my chances. Or when I made the comment I feel like I'm more bloated this go around..she chimed in around a table full of our other metal friends.."Oh here we go miss I'm 3 minutes pregnant and showing" as if making fun of me!! She is constantly trying to cut me down and frankly I've had enough of this. Has anyone experienced something like this?? I'm seriously ready to cut her off my friends list...good riddance!

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Not a mom yet... ttc. But just wanted to comment that reading about her made me cringe. I couldn't imagine having to deal with someone like her. I'd call her out. Sounds like it may continue after she gives birth.

7 years ago

I've told her that some of her comments are completely inappropriate and maybe she should think before she makes a remark but no avail. When I first found out I was pregnant...her knowing I've been TTC for 3 years with no luck..she tells me " Now you can stop driving me crazy with your symptom spotting. Congrats to us both" I laughed it off like ok...thanks. I think she needs to just be cut off. I feel like she may be a bit jealous even. I've tried to talk to her but like I said it's no help I feel like avoiding her may be best.

7 years ago • Post starter

Ditch her! Pregnancy is stressful enough without having a dark cloud for a friend. It never ends, tbh. I still got "advice" when I was preg with my 3rd. It's annoying af and very insulting (esp when the person is a friggin' nutter). Lol! Ditch her...becuz u can! =))

Congratulations! H&H9!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo