Community post

Discussion

Symptoms?????

So I found out I'm pregnant with baby number one! Got my BFP on the 30th of November, I'm 5weeks+5 days and have symptoms that come and go. One day I KNOW I am pregnant and feel it a lot, the next day, I might not feel prego at all, only sore breast is what never goes away. One day I feel very tired I can't go on with doing any house chores and work. The next day I might be cooking for 2-3 days in advance. I just don't understand. Is this normal? Sorry, first-time mommy to be here :)

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 7 weeks 2 days right now and this is also my first pregnancy. It is crazy how Sunday i needed 2 naps, was nauseous all day and felt so pregnant and Monday it was like a normal day aside from the breast tenderness that doesn't seem to go away. Everyday is so different and unpredictable but so very exciting at the same time! Best of Luck!

Crystal

7 years ago

Hello I just found out 2 days ago. Also first baby. All I am now is crampy , lots of dischage, and soooooo tired. I don't know if I'm just imagining all that though now I know... maybe if I hadn't have known I wouldn't have noticed!!

I'm only about 4 weeks. Zzz such a long wait for us! !

7 years ago

I just got my positive last Thursday and symptoms seem to be coming and going as well. I hope this is normal...

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo