Community post

Discussion

FEMARA! Risk of Multiples....the waiting game!

I went to my RE over the weekend and he had confirmed that I had ovulated all of the follicles which were maturing. I said "pardon me", to which he replied " yup, you've released ALL FOUR follicles yesterday, so make sure you have sex again today". I could barely pick my jaw up from off the floor.

So just some background on us: we've been TTC for over 4.5 years. I only started the assistance of a fertility clinic in Jan 2016. This would be out third cycle being monitored. We did an initial assume that in Jan-Feb, then monitored Mar & Apr, then we took a break for several months to try other more natural methods - with no success. So we are back at the clinic -and here we are with FOUR FOLLICLES RELEASED!!! I had take Femara all three times.

DH is praying for twins, so we'll see?!
Anyone else on Femara or looking at the possibility of multiples?
I'm 3 DPO today - hoping to test on Dec 21/16.

I am destined2be a mama to a precious gift from God! Waiting patiently for for my ....4 years and counting!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Destined-

I also took Femara. It actually looks like we might be cycle buddies....or at least close to it. In addition to Femara, I also did the Trigger shot. For my mid-cycle check, I had a few maturing follicles but didn't go back for a progesterone test after to see if they actually released. I'm either 5 or 6 DPO. I have a blood test on Dec 21st, but will start testing with FRER this Sunday. Baby dust to both of us!!

I'm hoping for only one little miracle baby. Hopefully you'll get your twins!

7 years ago

@TwoMommies2B, it looks like we are cycle buddies! Today would be my day 5, so your a few days ahead of me. Thank you for the well wishes.
Praying that you have your beautiful baby soon!

I am destined2be a mama to a precious gift from God! Waiting patiently for for my ....4 years and counting!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo