Community post

Discussion

Anyone else out there just all over the place?????

Another 2WW.....If I only knew when it started!! According to my "calendar" I should not have ovulated until Friday-Sunday, however, I am almost positive I did on Wednesday. I have tried to chart temperature but I just can't do it accurately. I have been having symptoms for about 2 days that include extremely heavy, tender breasts (which is wayyyyyyy early for AF as she isn't due for at least 12 days), abdominal fullness, twinges, slight cramping and the occasional SHARP pain in my lower abdomen. So I am either 5DPO-1DPO. I would love to have a buddy who has the "all over the place" calendar like myself.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi im having weird symptoms too, its driving me insane :-( i have had nausea since 2/1/2012 and bloated after i eat and look pregnant of a night time, tired spent my whole time in bed, me and my prtner are trying to concieve we have been for 12 months but nothing but this month is very different, have also got heavy breasts that feel full and dark blue veins on my breasts and usually i get soar breast before m period but not like this ive done too test both negative i just need to wait but its driving me mad

12 years ago

I am just completely all over the place. i think i know when i ovulated but now I'm over a week late and the tests are still negative. I'm thinking maybe i didn't ovulate but my bbs are so sore that i still think i could be pregnant. i am so confused.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo