Community post

Discussion

11dpo- another BFN

Just as it states.. I'm 11 dpo, and got another BFN. I suffered a chemical last month. I had some AF cramps last night (10dpo) that only lasted a couple hours, went to bed hot (couldn't use covers or wear pants), woke up fine this morning...but started feeling like I was coming down with the flu/cold by noon. Do I still have a shot? Or should I get over this nervousness and plan to try harder next month? Thanks in advance :)

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You are in the same boat as me... i am SO hot tonight... i took my temp 99.2. This morning it was 98.7 -- I wake up warm, feel cold during the day and then get hot again at night (last day or so anyhow). I have not tested yet... going to tomorrow morning (dpo 11) and I have no idea what it is going to say. I feel like I am getting a cold also... comes n goes though -- headache, runny/stuffy nose, sneezing and with it lots of yawning. I figure with us both being hot, higher bbt, that we would still be in the running. I think you still have a chance. In fact, I say everyone still has a chance until AF shows her ugly self :)

I had a chemical too, in November, which produced more symptoms for me than this cycle so far. In December I got AF on xmas eve and spent the night crying... so this cycle I am trying to not get my hopes up and doing my best to pretend/ignore any symptoms.

May we both get our positive this week :)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo