Community post

Discussion

Am I Out For This Month?

Hey everyone. Forgive me if this is out of place, as I am (very) new here. We are currently TTC #4, but with an "if it happens, it happens" approach - if that makes sense. I've never had regular cycles in my life. I had 2 periods in November - Nov. 5-7, and then Nov. 27- Dec. 1. I haven't had a period in December (yet) and just feel like I'm pregnant. With my other children, I wasn't trying to conceive - it just happened. I was about 2-3 months along when I found about about #1, 5 months along when I found out about #2, and 2 months along with #3. So I'm not sure if I may just be one of those women who don't test positive on HPTs this early, or if the general DPO calculations are just wayyy off for me. I apologize for rambling. Just looking for opinions I guess. I had a clear negative yesterday on Christmas. What do you awesome ladies think? Thanks in advance!

T & R - Est. 2007 (T's from Previous Relationship) DS #1 12/20/02, DS #2 09/30/05 (Ours Together) DS #3 10/10/08 FurBaby (Dog) - Buckeye - 9/24/2013 TTC #4 - hoping for User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, Momma! You said you just feel like you're pregnant. Are you having any symptoms? It's definitely hard to tell if you're pregnant without regular cycles or knowing when you O'd. Hopefully your body knows what's going on and that's why you're feeling pregnant. I'd say take another test every few days until you get either a BFP or AF.

9 years ago

AF reared her ugly head on 12/27.

On to next month!

T & R - Est. 2007 (T's from Previous Relationship) DS #1 12/20/02, DS #2 09/30/05 (Ours Together) DS #3 10/10/08 FurBaby (Dog) - Buckeye - 9/24/2013 TTC #4 - hoping for User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo