Community post

Discussion

anyone testing tomorrow?

What dpo are you? I'm due for af tomorrow thinking about testing in the am!

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I just took a pregnancy test not too long ago and it was a very faint positive. I want to test again tomorrow, but I think I might wait until Sunday. AF monday.

9 years ago

Awesome! My af is due today...and nothing yet...but ill wait till tomorrow just because my husband made sense and told me I've been a day late before. Can't believe I've waited this long. But ya...keep me updated!!! You have2- 3 more days!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I have my pregnancy test laid out on the bathroom counter for me to take tomorrow morning. I'm 11 days past ovulation and 2 days late but feel like my menses is gonna come at any minute. ***BABY DUST TO U ALL***

9 years ago

So just saw some very light brown spotting on my liner...loosing my excitement...wondering if I should even test tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone! Post yall results! ;)

Just bought a box of 2 first response test for tomorrow...

Testing again in AM. AF due today; hasn't come. Sore bbs under arms, lots of bubbles, pressure in my abdomen. Very slight cramps and nauseous. Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Tested this morning bfn... :(
Still no af! Maybe I miscalculated my period because I just put it into mydays app and since I wasn't trying somtimes I forget to put the exact date I began to have bleeding....I don't know. But now I feel like trying! So if this wasn't my cycle I'm going to began paying extra attention my body, ovulation ect. Blessings to everyone our time will come! :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo