Community post

Discussion

12DPO BFN - every symptom in the book

•1DPO- ovary twinges on right. Had ectopic 3 years ago so only right tube left.

•2DPO - tired, boobs sore on and off towards centre, slight cramps/twinges on right side, gassy

-•3DPO - HUNGRY, boobs sore more towards evening, feeling very heavy and full, feeling of wetness, watery milky cm quite abit in evening like lotion, slightly gassy.

-•4DPO - woke up last night with cramps, only very brief went straight back to sleep. woke up that morning with blocked nose felt like I had no sleep even though I've slept like a log, gassy, cm when wiping after bm. No sore boobs(all morning symptoms was fine during the day, small tugging feeling on right side that's it) pains in right side more noticeable as day progressed, boyfriend commented on firmness of breasts

•5DPO- on waking dull ache still apparent from right side, dull not heavy or sore headache feels as though I'm hungover, tired. That feeling passed after lunch, right side cramps intensified as day went on, bursts of sharp pain. Dry cm

-•6DPO- dry cm, no dull ache on right this morning, was very noticeable yesterday on waking. Dull ache apparent from 8am, still on the right, pinching behind belly button also, very slight barely noticeable but there. No sore boobs unusual for me at this point.
Pain moving down leg and back. Noticed swollen lymph nose on right groin area.

•7DPO- pain on right side, a feeling of swelling like fluid. Occasional slight cramp that's in the centre and even left but predominately on right. Swollen lymph node on right Groin. No sore boobs no unusual cm. right side pain intense last night.

•8DPO - woke up bursting for toilet, little unusual for me. On waking right side ache still apparent. Feeling of wetness, white glassy cm after bm. Pain has subsided a small bit today not constant only now and then! Worried because they say the corpus lutuem breaks down on day 8. Slight itchy left nipple. Slight headache

•9DPO - woke last night after a extremely vivid dream about having sex with my ex! Which I can't comprehend but apparently this is a normal very early pregnancy symptom? Dull ache continuing on right ovary, boobs are massive! Not sore bit tingerly, noticed sensitive nipples In shower, tested - couldn't help myself know I shouldn't! -BFN. Bloated massively! Knackered went to bed at 8.30pm

- [ ] •10DPO - woke after a long sleep with a small headache, boobs sore for about two hours today, tingle in nipples, feel so heavy, small uterine cramps, feeling of wetness. Right side pain definitely eased. Frequent trips to loo and bm, diarrhoea and irritable

- [ ] •11DPO - tested with fmu - BFN.
- [ ] Twinges on right side, nothing like it was. Boobs heavy and nipples sensitive. won't test now until Sunday if af doesn't appear when due on Saturday. Doubting it all now :/ headachey and tired. Tugging feeling in uterus. Larger aerola on right boob. Yellow cm when wiping after bm. Had my morning coffee feel very jittery after it.
- [ ] All early morning symptoms. Nothing as day went on! Occasional right twinges. Pinching behind belly button no sore boobs only nipples

- [ ] •12DPO- not as groggy or headachey. Nipples still very noticeable, boobs veiny and warm, larger aerola. Crampy, af? Right twinges.noticed achey teeth. Frequent need to wee. Another BFN at lunch time. I'm out this month I'd imagine. Crampy and boobs not so tender to touch at nipples just a general ache all over like I'd expect for period. Cramps are quite intense this is unusual for me and constant not like me. Rectal pressure.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Sorry I prob should not f said, I'm looking for some advise of anybody in the same boat? It's an actual nightmare ????

7 years ago • Post starter

When I was pregnant with my first, I remembered I didn't test positive until 13 dpo. I don't know why. I'm 11 now and having all of the same damn symptoms and all of these BFN. Luckily I used this site last time, so I tracked all of that, but yeah...it's extremely frustrating. I just want to know, too!!!

7 years ago

Thank you f R your reply, I know it's evil this two week wait lark!! In 13DPO and just tested with fmu, but nope still bfn! Hope is certainly fading now although I know I'm out completely out until af arrives and she is due tomorrow! Funnily enough all my symptoms have subsided bar the nipples! I'd say just another disappointing month! Best of luck to you hope you get your BFP x

7 years ago • Post starter

We're the same DPO today ... I tested negative too just after lunch. Think I'm out this cycle.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo