Community post

Discussion

Anyone end up pregnant with this scenario?

THink i might be pregnant. I have a cycle of around 22-24 days regularly, though last month i had an early cycle of only 18 days, that started on nov. 10th. Thought it might be because i got a new job with all women lol...

Anyways i was due in my pregnancy app for my period last sunday. And right on time i got cramps early saturday evening, the 3rd. Well the weird part is that no matter what- i ALWAYS get my period within 12 hours max of getting cramps. Usually an hour or two... and extreme cramps. No variation..
Well i only got light cramps saturday night, and here i am on tuesday night with extremely light cramps still! On CD 26! 3rd day late...And the funny thing is they are a mix of very dull period cramps with like pulling/stretching feelings around my pelvis, back, and around my stomach..it's barely unpleasant at all. Not much for physical symptoms yet (dont want to symptom spot) but has anyone else had this experience, straying from a strict schedule of pain followed by bleeding- to light cramps and no bleeding at all?? This is very late for me...
I took a test yesterday morning and this morning and both negative. Anyone end up pregnant that was in my situation?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo