Community post

Discussion

IUI at the end of December

DH and I have been TTC for 18 months. This is our first IUI cycle. Took Famera CD 3-7, today is CD 8. Had a sonohystergram yesterday to make sure my tubes are open. The plan is to have an ultrasound to check follicles on December 29th which will be CD 13. Hopefully my follicles look good so I can trigger on the 29th and do IUI on the 31st (CD 15). Our issue has been MFI, DH had 1% morph in July but he made some changes and it was at 10% 2 weeks ago :) I'm really excited/nervous and hoping to find a buddy who has gone through or is going through the IUI process.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi jlh0525, i wil have my IUI after the end of this cycle, around mid January. I feel the same...nervous and excited! We have been ttc for more than two years and we have already experienced a mc. Stress and dissapointment might have been a barrier for us so we decided to give a boost to our chances by trying iui. My doctor told me to call her when af comes to tell me when to start clomid. In the meanwhile i will have some hormonal tests (on 3rd and 21st day). I hope for both of us next xmas to hold our babies! Good luck dear, keep in touch!

9 years ago

Hi Kethryes! Thank you for replying to my post! So far the process to begin IUI has given us a little stress relief. Going for blood work and ultrasounds has made me feel like I'm being proactive and now that an RE is involved I feel more in control. I wish you luck with your IUI cycle! Hopefully we'll both have success and be able to give hope to other people in similar situations. Merry Christmas!

9 years ago • Post starter

Merry christmas dear! All the best wishes for you and your family!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo