Community post

Discussion

EWCM Lasting Forever

My cycle is always 29-30 days and I always ovulate on the 15-16th day of my cycle. I had fertile ewcm day before ovulation day, ovulation day, AND every day since then (7 dpo now). Usually it goes away immediately and I dry up until school glue cm comes. This month I don't have the usual breast soreness that I get the day after ovulation or any other pms symptoms except maybe a little bit more emotional. I am almost positive I ovulated on time, and we bd'ed before, on , and after ovulation. I am taking a new prenatal that has red raspberry leaf extract, could that be throwing off my cycle?? I have never seen this much ewcm this many days in a row ever! Not going to test for another week cause I get my hopes up every month, but this is different for me. Anyone ever experienced this?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've been pregnant before and also had 3 chemical pregnancies. For my case I do continue to get ewcm aftern ovulation when I'm pregnant. But....it turns from clear to white and isn't as stretchy.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo