Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 162 Replies | Last Page

@Amarah its more visible in person for sure..not going to do another until Friday...I'll be 14dpo then.

Welcome ladies..the tww is the worse!

7 years ago

@ZMT you have self control lady! I'll be retesting tomorrow with frer... praying it's not all in my head this time.

User image

7 years ago

ZmTmummy. I defiantly see the line on the 11am test ... aaaaah so happy for you :-)

7 years ago

@ZMTMummy don't suppose you've done an opk aswell. Intrigued to know how dark it is.

7 years ago

@amarah yay!!! Congrats to you!!

I *think* my breasts are becoming firmer and a little sore...hoping it's more definite tomorrow and not in my head! I also had a nice BBT drop today at 8DPO...implantation dip? @ZMTmommy, I saw you had the same on your chart for 8DPO, hope mine also results in

I agree, this board must be good luck! Lots of promising symptoms all around!

User Image

7 years ago

@Amarah let's hope it's going to be there when you retest! did you get a bfp or see something on the test you did take?

@MrsMayne...I actually am going to see if I can take an ov...just see what info it gives when a person is pregnant. I'll let you know what I get

7 years ago

Aw, thanks ladies... I don't want to get my hopes up just yet... but it does look promising :)

I did see a vvvf line but when I photographed it, you really couldn't see much. I'll post my frer test results tomorrow though...

I really hope so! I am also feeling very pregnant. Extremely exhausted and moody... I am usually not too snappy with my hubby but this week has been terrible. I cried when he made himself toast and not me ...my god.... that isn't normal behaviour for me lol

User image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm 9DPO trying to resist the urge to squint at faints until Christmas when AF is due. UGH, this is going to be the longest week of my life. So incredibly happy for those of you with your BFP already, send some of that baby dust my way!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies, I just wanted to say that this is definitely a lucky thread, I'm kind of a quiet one on these boards but I've been stalking you as my dates are close to one or two of you and last night I dreamt I got a bfp, so I tested first thing (10dpo) and got a faint positive. I've been having 14 day cycles for over a year and this was my first cycle on clomid.
I hadn't planned on posting but I just wanted to tell you all to stay hopeful and that sometimes there are ladies that don't chat here but still get a lot of comfort from reading your posts, so thank you!

Just as I was writing that my 5 year old said out of the blue "mummy if I had a brother or sister I'd be so good at looking after it". Omg, I feel like this is meant to be.

7 years ago

12 dpo for me today, woke up with some AF like cramps that went away for a little while. This is completely different for me because i *neeever* cramp until right when i get AF, so i'm hoping that these are a sign! Besides the cramps & consistently sore boobs, i've been experiencing an increase in saliva? Not sure if it's even an early sign but it's been going on a few days now, i just really noticed it last night.

2 more days until AF is due! I may die of anticipation! If she doesn't show on the 22nd, i'll be testing on the 23rd :) anyone else 12 dpo today? What are your symptoms?

Good luck and baby dust :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo