Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 162 Replies | Last Page

I had more cramping this morning 8dpo and a fluttery feeling almost like a pulse in my pelvic area. :)

7 years ago

@ZMT -oh YAY!! are you going to retest tomorrow? I took a test this am...10dpo...I am also pretty sure I got a vvvf BFP with an IC...I am a little nervous to say right now ...so I bought a first response test and will test with FMU tmrw :) I am pretty excited though...

i'll keep everyone posted for tomorrow' test!!

@MrsMayne & @Meghan ... good luck ! Your symptoms sound very promising!!

Maybe this message board is ?

to all!!!

I really pray this is my

User image

7 years ago

I will test later today and then again tomorrow with a frer..going to pick one up after work for sure...I will keep you ladies updated. I uploaded a picture if you guys want to see..I stick it between two ov test..its more pink in person too

7 years ago

@ZMT I don't see any pictures on your page?

User image

7 years ago

Hello! I'm so excited to join this post! I'm 11dpo today, so far in my 2ww i have been super duper tired some days, off and on af like cramps, and also extremeeeeely sore boobs! They've always been kind of veiny (for whatever reason, idk) but i have noticed they are a little more veiny than usual. Other than that, i haven't really had any other symptoms besides some snot-like cm for about two days. I hope we all get our Christmas miracle! Af due for me on the 22nd, if she doesnt show up i plan to test on the 23rd and hopefully i get my bfp to show everyone on Christmas :) I tried a few new things this cycle so i'm hoping they worked to my advantage. Good luck and baby dust!

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 9 or 10 DPO today and I already caved and peed on a stick! The big difference during this cycle has been sheer exhaustion and moodiness. I'm an insomniac but these days I can barely keep my eyes open. AF is due for christmas, but here's hoping she takes a vacation

User Image

7 years ago

I updated my page after taken one about 20 Minutes ago @Amarah. Let me know what you think...I'm experiencing cramping like crazy..not painful but I think they are pregnancy cramps

7 years ago

@ZMT - That looks like a vvf BFP to me :) Congrats! It will probably come out darker on the frer test :) They have a higher sensitivity :)

User image

7 years ago

Hey all! I'm 8dpo and it's driving me crazy to sit here and wait. This is our first time TTC #1. We both work this weekend (Christmas) and I'm hoping to test on Christmas Day at 14dop and praying for a BFP!!! How crazy it could be but I think the wait is killing me. AHHH. Happy thoughts to all of you! Merry Christmas!

7 years ago

@mikala @Brownsugar Those sound very promising ladies. Good luck with the TWW

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo