Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Yes I hope the bloodwork sheds some light.

Any ladies doing anything different this cycle to help concieve.

CD9 here. SO getting home from a work trip tonight.. Got a flashing smile on my CBAD test this morning. Let the BDing begin!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

well im back ladies...CD13. BD on CD 11 and we will tonight. we are trying for every other day. I should ovulate on the 31st...

BABY DUST to all!

I hope this is our month, bringing in the new year with a pregnancy.

7 years ago

That's great to hear Mollsk!
I'm CD 9 today. I'm a little concerned because for the last 6 days my temperatures keep dropping every morning- more so than any other cycle. The last 4 days have all been below 97F. Any of you temp and have any advice?

Thinking of you all!!!!!
Xx
Alaska

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

I am 8 dpo I think. I used opks. 31 day cycle but not definite which were positive. I have had very itchy nipples the last few days which I only remember getting on my last pregnancy. I don't usually experience pain in the boob area for af.I'm about 6 days away from AF. Yesterday morning I was checking CP and there was a small bit of blood with cm. I posted a pic but no one commented as it's probably too gross. The day before I had had a big glob of yellow cm which I also posted -gross I know.I had IB Las time so thought this might be IB. Like a lunatuc I have tested 5 times already.including an frer this evening. All BFNS. Newest symptoms today is that I feel like I'm coming down with something. Have chills, sore throat aches and pains. Feel like I have a temp but I dont-it's resting at 37.3. Feel pretty miserable though and banging headache. Took paracetemol wjich has taken some of the edge off ans my temp went to 37. I have about 30 cheapies and 3 frers left. I have had some twinging and stuff in my pelvic area 6dpo until yesyerday and a lot of low back pain. My head is wrecked and I think of nothing else. Some minor bitd of nausea. Ive read your stories and fx for all of you and I'm desperately sorry for all of your losses.

7 years ago

Longedfor,
That sounds so promising. Is your temp. pattern different from usual? I'm so excited to find out if your pregger!!
Please keep us posted!!
X Alaska

7 years ago • Post starter

I actually didn't track temp at all. I just know that I am usually in the 36'same but I intend to track next month if things do the work out. I'm just veering between I am and no I'm just sick. I want to try calm myself but just cant.

Do any of you have any updates on where you are?think it's really nice you've become so close. I actually opened another test this evening but controlled myself and didn't test

7 years ago

:)
I do enjoy keeping intouch with these girls.

like I said previous post this morning, im on cycle day 13...so I should ovulate on the 31st, or around...I have a feeling I 'O' later than I think I do.
this month I am doing ovulation test...and last month and this month im trying preseed.

wishing you all luck...keep us updated.

7 years ago

:)
I do enjoy keeping intouch with these girls.

like I said previous post this morning, im on cycle day 13...so I should ovulate on the 31st, or around...I have a feeling I 'O' later than I think I do.
this month I am doing ovulation test...and last month and this month im trying preseed.

wishing you all luck...keep us updated.

7 years ago

Hi ladies, so great to hear from everyone again!

Welcome longedfor!

Alaska so good to hear from you! Sorry I can't help with the temping though.. I wish I could be more consistent with it so it would be useful : /

Afm I'm 1dpo. Cd15. So far nothing to report hear. I got my peak result on cd13 and had some o pain on my right side yesterday. I'm figuring I ovulated yesterday, but I don't temp so I won't know for sure. Tried temping but I kept forgetting and having a hard time sleeping lately.

Also I'm going in for bloodwork on cd21 to check progesterone. . Hoping its all good.

Yes Mollsk fx for new years babies for us all!!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Hey all!

Longedfor - your symptoms certainly sound promising! I commend you for fighting the urge to POAS again today. Give it a few days, it can't hurt :) (I know, easier said than done!!!) glad to have you here.

Hope - I'm so anxious to hear what your doctor advises in a few days!

CD13 for me - I usually O between CD15-17 but based on my cm today I'd guess CD15 this go around. I took Soy Iso on CDs2-5 (168mg/day) and still using OPKs, which normally begin to "darken up" about two days before I O and that happened today (noticeably darker line) so that reaffirms my theory that O oughto be in the next couple of days.

I hope that everybody has enjoyed their holidays!

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo