Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Mollsk, Maybe it is a delayed implantation?!

I'm a little confused. My last 4 clear blue pregnancy tests look like positives. But last night I took a genetic digital and it said negative and I also have been using internet dipsticks which are all negative. Do you guys think the chances are that my positives are false positive?

????

7 years ago • Post starter

Alaska...that's crazy, and I bet its just making you so frustrating some test say positive, some are faint and some say negative.

at least mine all come negative and don't mess with my emotions.

I think you should take a deep breath, don't stress we all read stress never leads to good things and there is no sense in stressing if you are pregnant that you will find out in a couple of days and get positive results, if you are not, AF will show.
that is the answer...its so hard but these test are only guides, they are not a 100% thing. everywhere you read says that you have to wait until AF is due and test and even than it may not come back with anything.

im two days late, 16dpo, and no AF...im a sitting duck

7 years ago

Alaska - looks like a faint positive to me! I'll be anxious to see in a few days and watch it get stronger :):) do you have access to a red dye test to try?

Mollsk - AF has yet to show but when I was at the grocery store about an hour ago I got that unmistakable pang of cramps letting me know she is coming. She usually arrives within 24 hours of that pang. Had a huge gush of discharge a few minutes ago (sorry tmi) and though for sure that was her starting but it was clear..similar to ewcm so I'm not quite sure what to make of that, I can't remember if that is what usually happens. Still no AF for you either?

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

ash; NOPE...day 2. Same I usually get tender breast and bad cramping the day before she comes, like not all day, just like you these few bad cramps...like YEP pack your purse girlfriend im on my way!

but nothing yesterday when she was due and nothing today...everytime I wipe...nothing.

slight slight mild cramps today, maybe two throughout the whole day. noticeable but not like that PERIOD cramp the day before AF. idk what to make of it either.

I am really thirsty, I am cold, but I live in Michigan and its -7 right now, so that truly isn't a sign for me, because its just cold at work and I have a space heater.

But im thirsty, I want hot stuff, like hot cheetios and hot wings. and I have this slight slight taste of metal.
I do not smell very well because I had surgery on my nose as a kid so I do not have that super smell symptom pregnant woman claim to get early pregnancy...I still am really early, I have the BUMP app on my phone and im like 4 and 1/2 weeks IF I am pregnant which is still really early.

But ya, just sitting here, working waiting...I wish my HCG test would come back with a + that would be helpful, but no nothing, so im not out of this until AF comes.

baby dust to you...I hope you are in this with me.

what would be your EDD, mine is Aug 22nd.

it would be nice to have people in the same position as you through this baby journey.

7 years ago

Well shoot. She's here :(
Hoping things go in my favor next month.

Alaska - happy and healthy nine months to you <3
Mollsk - my fingers are crossed so tightly for you! Please keep the thread posted, I'll be checking back - wishing you well :)
Hope - it's on next month! I'd be interested in starting a new thread with you to track with each other next month, let me know :)

Cheers everybody! (Literally - going to have a nice glass of wine with dinner tonight :))

7 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA all day. I'm having a rough day. Really sad and missing my daughter. I cried so much now my eyes hurt. I just want to hold her again, I feel empty today. Could just be real emotional bc I'm on cd2. Either way I'm glad the days over.

Mollsk, I'm soo excited to hear no AF yet for you!! Esp if shes ususlly so punctual ..This could be your cycle : ) fx my dear!

Ash, sorry to hear AF got you. I would love to join you in keeping track.... fx for new cycle!!

Alaska, eeek that looks great!!

Afm, I got my clear blue advanced ovulation kit.. only using it with fmu this time. Once a day. Side note I bought them from jet.Com and they arrived today! Less than 24 hours after I ordered, how awesome is that? And theyre less expensive on that site as well..hoping those are good signs for this cycle. I might try temping but I always forget in the morning lol.

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Hi Hope,
I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough day. I know how it gets when the pain washes over you and stings like when it was new sorrow. Those days are terrible - you feel like everywhere you look, there they are. And yet, there they're not. I hate that grief is such a circular process and you're constantly circling back and it somehow always seems to hit at the worst time.

I hope it's okay I share this poem - I repeat it to myself on my worst days when I can't get Edward (my stillborn son) off my mind:

In his baby book
An angel wrote
My son's date of birth.
Then she closed the book
And whispered softly,
"Too beautiful for Earth."

Sending big hugs and feelings of peace to you <3

7 years ago

Hope2be2, What a hard day! I hate the heart-breaking days!
Ashkenull, that's a truley beautiful poem.

It turns out my BFP were Big Fat False NEGATIVES. I tested this morning with a clearblue plus and a early predictor red dye. Blue was a faint positive, red dye was negative.

feeling really sad... walking around for two days thinking I got my BFP... only to realize I don't :(.

Sending love to you all!

Its been so hard to focus at work today- in fact, I'm not sure that I have gotten a single thing done and its almost time to end the workday (and luckily the start of the weekend).

I called ClearBlue and let them know what was happening with my tests... that they were showing up positive but every other brand (and I took WAY too many tests) was showing up negative! They encouraged me to get a blood test, which i decided to do.

I have to find some way of dealing with this 2WW without it taking over my life, and spending LOADS of money on my POAS tendencies.

Ladies, I'm thinking about you and your different stories. Maybe we can keep in touch through our next cycle and support each other?

lots of love,
Alaska

THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL.

im 17dpo, NO AF. I tested this morning. NOTHING.
so that's day three since she was supposed to show and nothing.
no spotting, cramping here and there since the 14th.

but I tested this morning and BFN, no line, no nothing. I need to do a blood test.

Alaska im thinking of you, yes we all should keep in touch.

where are you guys from?
Alaska...obvisously...im shooting for Alaska. HAHA.

im from Michigan, like south side, 1/2 hour from Ohio.

sometimes I have nausea...sometimes a tad food aversion...no breast pain...sometimes I have headaches.

keep this post open...hoping for success stories ladies.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo