Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 244 Replies | Last Page

@ Alaskagirl, I saw your chart. Hmmmmm, here are my thoughts, I understand if you totally disagree... Instead of being worried about if you are ovulating (as you obviously can ovulate and probably are since you have been pregnant before), my thoughts are (as it looks a bit complicated), is just use the calculators that are on this website and know how long your cycle is and when you ovulate and when your good days are. Having intercourse 2 days before your ovulate and the day you ovulate should work. Why not try that for 3 months and see how it goes?

7 years ago

Every 48 hours your HCG doubles, yes.

Hopetobe2- I did test today....so, I tested 9 DPO at night and got that faint positive, and I tested again today 11 DPO in the morning and NOTHING, and nothing all day yesterday! I used first response curved at 9 DPO, so I am thinking it might have even been a false positive (although the line was definitely pink, look at my pictures, so I find that hard to believe even if some of those tests this year might be screwy supposedly).

Hope, how do you think you used the tests wrong?

I am getting a blood test on Thursday....so lol, we'll see, but I am 99% sure it's negative. It was just very weird seeing how I had every symptom, I threw up, had horrible heartburn, had pulling and pressure in my uterus that wasn't like my period. So, I am definitely thinking it was at least chemical. I'm feeling nothing today.

7 years ago

Every test should be FMU, period, it's the best time to take the test because it's less diluted. However, eventually, it won't matter and the HCG will accumulate enough that you'll get a pregnancy sign no matter what.

Just keep in mind, testing very early isn't advisable, even though it's flipping hard and I'll probably keep doing it!!!!!!! It's just that most of these pregnancies only turn into chemical pregnancies. My husband kept telling me that, and I now I wish I listened to him. Lol.

7 years ago

I just uploaded a picture of my OPK, could you please look at it and let me know if you think it's a positive?!

7 years ago • Post starter

I started getting positive OPKs and my digital Blue "peak" smiley face. So if my temps go up tomorrow then I'm just behind you all in my TWW.

How are you feeling today? Has anyone taken any more tests? For those of you who haven't started... when do you plan to start?

Hope - so sorry to hear about your loss as well. I hope you're doing alright.

Alaska - I'm sorry to hear about your loss also! It can take some time for things to regulate. I checked your OPK today and it looked negative but almost positive; I'd be anxious to see what it does tomorrow. Maybe you already had a surge, I've heard that you can have multiple surges so I would probably just act as if you hadn't already had one.

I'm 3dpo today - not feeling much of anything yet.
Planning to test around 10dpo but might hold off a bit longer if I can bear it so I get a nice, clear positive (fingers crossed!)

How is everybody else feeling today?

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Well, I finally got positive OPKs (both on my digital Clear Blue with a "peak" and with my cheapos). It funny that I have now gotten positives twice this cycle. It seems that my body was gearing up for an ovulation and didn't quite make it, so its trying again now. Hopefully i'll see confirmation of the O in my temps tomorrow or the next day!

I know what you mean, its soooo hard for me not to test. I think i have a really strong desire to know whats going on... even if it means knowing that I'm having chemicals! I plan to start testing at 8DPO, but I might start earlier!

Well, I just started my period this morning....bad news..I'm not preggo. Good news? It started 4 days earlier than I expected, (I had the nexplanon in so I'm figuring some things out still), which means we get to try again that much sooner!!! This time, we won't just be doing it once, but I'm creating a schedule and hopefully that'll make all the difference. I'm feeling good about this next time.

Good luck you guys!

7 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 14 DPO and "technically" 1 day late as I have an average 27 day cycle. Last month I had a 28 day cycle, so the witch could show today. I have not tested yet because I am so sick of seeing that stark white box. I was tempted to purchase a test over the weekend, but I resisted. Yesterday after work, I was on my way to Target to buy a one, but I drove right past and went home. Guess I want to get beyond the 28 days before I test, as it's been a very long time since having a 29 day cycle. I still have yet to experience true AF symptoms, but here and there I feel like cramps might be starting. However, I have gone to the restroom 3 times just to check and so far nothing at all, not even spotting.

My husband and I stopped actively trying in October this year after TTC on and off for 5 years without success, it was too stressful. I feel if I don't test and then get my period--it won't be that big of a let down. It's so weird, as I type this I feel like AF has arrived just suddenly. My luck, she probably has! This waiting is so obnoxious! If I don't get AF by the time I leave work, I think I'm going to buy a test. EEK!

Julie (38) & Scott (42) - married 6/4/11 DS born 6/13/03 (previous relationship) TTC off and on for 3 years. Took break due to Laparoscopic myomectomy in April 2014 then Appendectomy gone wrong in November 2014 (5 day hospital stay w/ 2 surgeries)

7 years ago

Awe Leah sorry to hear about the witch : / you mentioned using the first response curved, well I used that a week after I had 3 days of light bleeding and got a definite pink positive even bf saw it! 2 days later got a negative beta though! We were so disppointed and confused.. that was a week and two days ago. Not sure how that could've happened bc I never bled after that yet. But it had to be a fluke I guess. I'm glad you can start trying sooner now!

As for how I used the opks wrong... the clear blue advanced said first morning, the anewer opks said it didn't HAVE to be fmu so I tested multiple times daily.. when I got a positive opk in the afternoon I used the same urine sample and did the clearblue advanced. It gave me a peak result but it was afternoon urine... I figured it probably isn't that accurate than.

So I'm not really feeling any new symptoms. . It's 7 dpo for me today. I'm getting bfp hcgs today in the mail. I'll probably have to test later lol

Welcome dakiddo! Fx for no AF, I'd have to test by now lol good luck : )

Sorry Alaska I'm terrible with opks haha, still don't even know when or if ovulated at all

Ash, gl on your test,I wish I had the will power to wait.. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess

Mollsk, how are you doing??

to everyone

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo